Last Updated on November 17, 2021 by azamnie
When it comes to unpredictable industries, the name of the SEO industry certainly tops the list. The fact that it is so uncertain and gets updated regularly is what makes Search Engine Optimization one of the hotspots for digital marketing.
We all know how important SEO is in the digital marketing industry, as it helps get organic traffic and aids in making your website search-friendly. Therefore, to ensure that you stay updated, we are here to tell you about the top SEO trends for the year 2021.
However, if the list still fails to suffice your knowledge of the trends, you can log into Brainvire to know more about the importance of SEO.
Now, without further ado, let us get straight into the top SEO trends that you should know in the year 2021.
Table of Contents
Latest SEO Trends to Abide by in 2021
1. BERT update by Google
BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers) update rolled out by Google takes the help of NLP (natural language processing) and ML (machine learning) to know what the users are exactly searching for.
Thanks to the update, the search engine bots are so advanced that they can think like a human brain. So now, if your content is not able to satisfy what the user is looking for, then it will be ignored by BERT, no matter how high-quality your content is.
People assume that Google BERT is some algorithm penalty, which is wrong. Rather, it’s a process that aids in filtering out valuable and relevant content. If you want to optimize your content for Google’s BERT, then check out Brainvire official website.
Read More: Features live TV with live streaming
2. SEO friendly UI/UX
Nowadays, people spend more time on the content and tend to ignore the UI/UX of their page, harming their website’s health. Here are a few tips to enhance the UI/UX:
- Generate headings that attract the reader and make them curious about the content. The roadmap will aid in guiding the reader through your page.
- Keep analyzing your site’s bounce rate and try to keep it in the range of around 26 to 40. Also, try to avoid unrelated keywords.
- Avoid complicated menus and try to offer a clear and effective navigation bar. You can also add a search bar so that the visitor can get better access to the content.
- Always observe the session duration and if it is not up to the mark, consider performing A/B testing.
You can also consider getting a Brainvire product to improve the UI/UX of your website.
3. High-quality content
One of the important factors in the ranking of your webpage has to be high-quality content. Here are some tips that you can follow for better ranking:
- Practice good meta description
- Use proper keywords
- Use relevant headings so that it matches the SEO title and the content
- Keep yourself informed regarding the fresh Google updates
- Obey search engine guidelines
- Give proper structure to your content
4. Mobile SEO
In the year 2021, you should make sure that your website runs perfectly on mobile devices. Focusing on the experience of mobile users should be considered a vital factor if you are an SEO expert. Here are a few practices that can give you an edge when it comes to mobile SEO:
- Try to use minified codes and reduce the number of redirects, as it will improve the speed score of your mobile page.
- Use HTML5 to put special effects instead of flash, and it will be more efficient for small screen pages.
Also, if you are having two different sites for desktop and mobile, then it’s high time to shift to a responsive site for mobile.
5. Voice search
Voice search has been gaining a lot of popularity now because, for mobile users, it is a quick and effortless way of searching on Google. The sources state that 27 percent of the users are using voice search.
When it comes to voice search, the user is looking for specific solutions to their queries. Therefore, you should work on voice search optimization. Here are a few tips:
- Include long-tail keywords because users tend to use longer queries in voice search.
- Use structured data and add concise answers to your content.
So these were some of the top SEO trends that you should keep yourself updated with to gain organic traffic and rank better. Remember, SEO is always evolving, and if you miss out on any trend, it might feel like a generation gap.