Last Updated on April 7, 2023 by asifa
QuickBooks is considered as one of the finest accounting software on which users can rely upon. But QuickBooks is prone to several errors, and it cannot be denied. Among all the problems, the most common one is the QuickBooks PDF problems. And the solution is the QuickBooks PDF repair tool. It fixes all the issues that the users face while printing invoices, PFS, etc. this article is going to provide you with the best possible assistance.
Table of Contents
What is a PDF repair tool in QuickBooks?
Multiple components like MSXML, print spooler service, and XPS document writer are required for printing documents while opting for QuickBooks services. Any technical fault or snag with these components can lead to errors. The PDF repair tools in QuickBooks is designed in such a way that it easily fixes the issues in components of Microsoft that takes place while printing. This particular tool not only acts as a repair tool but also works as a printer tool.
About the PDF required tool:
|License:||Both Free and Paid|
System requirement for PDF repair tool in QuickBooks:
The requirement to put your PDF repair tool in QuickBooks in work are given below:
- First of all, you will require a stable internet connection to download it.
- A minimum of 1GB RAM is required, and at least 512MB free hard disk space must be there.
- It requires a screen resolution of 1024 * 768 or more.
- The processor speed must be 266 MHZ at least.
- It supports all versions of Windows.
Errors that the PDF repair tool in QuickBooks can fix:
The major errors that the PDF repair tool in QuickBooks can fix are given below:
- The PDF repair tool can fix QuickBooks’ unrecoverable errors easily.
- If QuickBooks is unable to create PDF files for printing, a PDF repair tool can fix the problem.
- Errors in any reports or printing transactions can be fixed by the tool.
- If you are unable to save it as a .pdf file, the tool can prove to be useful.
- If the PDF converter shows offline, this repair tool can solve the issue.
- If QuickBooks displays an error message, “The device is not ready,” the repair tool can be used to fix it.
- It also solves errors having error code 20, 30, or 41 while activating PDF converter.
- If QuickBooks stop working after the Print Command is clicked, this repair tool can come in handy.
- If your printer is yielding blank prints, use the repair tool to solve the error.
- If you encounter formatting issues while printing, you may opt for this tool.
- If your QuickBooks is not responding, the repair tool can be put to work.
- If you are unable to get the preview of PDF and other documents, the PDF repair tool in QuickBooks can solve the error swiftly.
The methods to download, install, and run PDF repair tools in QuickBooks:
There are two methods if you want to download the QuickBooks PDF repair tool. You can download it directly from Intuit’s site, or you may download it via QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Method 1: Download and install QuickBooks tool hub:
Before beginning with the downloading of the QuickBooks tool hub, the handler requires to close the QuickBooks desktop & then proceed further:
- The first step is to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file. Then, the users will need to save the file at a location where you can easily spot it.
- Then, the users will need to open the downloaded file, QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- The users will need to carry out the instructions that will be displayed on the screen. Then, they will need to click on “agree to the terms and conditions.”
- After the installation process is over, the user will need to tap on the icon of tool hub to open it.
- Then, the PDF repair tool will open up, and the users will notice a components list.
- From there, the users will need to click on “Program Problems.”
- Then, the users will be guided to a window where they will see “QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool” options.
- The users will need to click on it, and based on the screen instructions, they will need to perform to fix the use.
Method 2: Download the QuickBooks PDF repair tool via the official website of Intuit:
It is an alternative method for the users who want to download the tool from Intuit’s official site. To proceed further, follow the given below steps:
- The users need to download the QuickBooks PDF repair tool via Intuit’s official website.
- On the browser, the user will need to press Ctrl + J keys.
- Then the users need to turn on the printer and needs to make sure that the connection is stable.
- , the QuickBooksDesktopPDFTool.exe file needs to be located.
- The users will now have to right-click on the file and select “run as admin.”
- It will scan all the components, and the command prompt window will appear on the screen.
- Now, the users will need to wait for the app to scan the errors.
- In the end, it will fix the error, and the command prompt window will close on its own. Then, the users will need to reboot windows before opting for print.
The abovementioned methods, along with the steps, will help you to download, install, and make the optimum use of the QuickBooks PDF repair tool. But, before beginning with the process, make sure that you have proper knowledge regarding software installation. If you are not confident, you may hire an expert.