Last Updated on April 4, 2022 by admin
Table of Contents
iPhone keeps restarting
I bought a new iPhone, a few months ago but after almost two or three months it started showing some severe issues like my iPhone keeps restarting.
I became worried, then I searched a lot, and I came to know that it was the issue that not only I but almost all the iPhone users faced a lot of times.
iPhone keeps restarting is the most irritating issue with among many iPhone users.
Why my iPhone does keep restarting?
Then I realize that this issue iPhone keeps restarting was the result of something not okay with the iPhone; it maybe occurs because of any malware attack or perhaps there is an issue in the hardware. Updating to IOS system like IOS 11 is also considered as one of the causes which create that issue in iPhone that iPhone keeps restarting.
One more issue I faced was the error “error 9006”.
Another issue I faced plenty of times was the error 9006, an unknown error occurred (9006) was the statement I show on my iPhone multiple times whenever I try to download any software for my iPhone and get an option of download failed.
I realized that it was because of the week communication ability to the Apple server or maybe there could be a connection problem, or it can occur because of any antivirus software.
I was very worried by these two issues,” An unknown error occurred (9006)” and also that my iPhone keeps restarting.
How to fix these problems?
iPhone keeps restarting issue.
I searched a lot to fix my issue, and yes, I found a perfect solution to this issue.
We can solve this issue by so many means.
- We can fix it by updating all apps because it may be the apps and their old version is the causes of this issue. In the app store open update section and update all apps. Or removing some faulty and issue creating apps can also resolve this issue.
- Updating software to the latest version can also be helpful.
- By reset all settings can also fix the issue, we can do it by opening settings> general >reset > reset all settings.
- This issue can also be resolved by connecting to iTunes, by keeping the phone to the recovery mode it can be connected to the iTunes.
But still, if this issue is not fixed, then I found the best way which was reliable and secure than all other options to recover this issue “iPhone keeps restarting” was “Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool “.
Why Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool is the best choice to fix the iPhone keeps restarting”.
- This tool is so reliable and easy to use, it has helped me fix many issues of my iPhone like iPhone blank screen, Apple logo fixation, and iPhone stuck on restore screen and many more.
- This tool is convenient and is compatible with all the versions.
- Without any loss of data, we can fix many issues of iPhone using this Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool.
First, download the Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool, and then follow these steps to fix it.
- The first step is to; connect your iPhone to the system and the welcome screen.
- You will see many options on screen; select the “system repair” option.
- A new window will be appearing having two options on it, standard mode and advanced mode, it will be more suitable if you choose the first one.
- Now verify your iPhone, if you cannot recognize it, boot your iPhone to DFU mode, and then you will be notified about the verification.
- A window with the options of device model and version will be open after it, write the correct information and press on the choice of “Click to start”.
- After completing the download of firmware, the application will start fixing the issues.
- When the process is completed, a notification will be shown, which shows iPhone recovery is completed.
These easy and fast steps help you to fix the issue of the iPhone keeps restarting.
iPhone error 9006
Similarly, the best option to resolve the error 9006 in iPhone is Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool. And by applying all the above steps, you will get rid of this irritating error.
Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool, this tool is beneficial. It is fast and easy to use and have many options to repair many issues facing the iPhone users nowadays like these two main issues of error 9006 and iPhone keeps restarting or stuck to Apple logo and many other problems.
It is the best choice I can say!