Are you not able to access a blazing-fast internet connection to attend to your daily online needs because your modem is like 80 years old? Well, in that case, we recommend you to perform Netgear router setup
Forget about accessing a fast internet connection, setting up a Netgear router will spread the WiFi signals in each and every corner of your house. In order words, regardless of where you sit inside your home, you won’t face any troublein connecting to the internet.
Instructions to Set Up a Netgear WiFi Router in Your Home
People all across the world are setting up their Netgear router manually. You should try the same method too. Walk through the step-by-step guidelines mentioned below and know how to set up a Netgear WiFi router manually in your home:
- Start by placing the Netgear router close to the existing modem.
- Power on theWiFi router after plugging it into a wall socket.
- Connect the router with the modem with a cable. And that too an Ethernet cable.
- If you want, you can also connect both your WiFi devices using a wireless source.
- Once the hardware configuration is completed, switch on your laptop.
- You can also make use of a computer if you prefer.
- Then, open either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your system.
Note: Make sure that whichever web browser you’re using to set up the Netgear WiFi router should be updated. Otherwise, you’ll end up giving an invitation to trouble.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your web browser.
- Press the Enter key and go to the Netgear router login page.
Note: If you are unable to log into your router by using the default router login IP, then it is recommended that you make use of the default web address. You can refer to the Netgear manual that came along your WiFi device for details.
Still no luck accessing the web user interface of your Netgear WiFi router. In that case, walk through a few quick tips mentioned below before proceeding with the setup process.
- Ensure that you have a strong internet connection. To do that, connect your Netgear router and modem properly. If you have been using a wireless source to connect both your WiFi devices, it is recommended that you don’t. Rather, using an Ethernet cable to connect your devices. It’s a more reliable option in comparison.
- Another way to get rid of the routerlogin.net not working issue is to perform Netgear router firmware update.To update the firmware of your WiFi device, all you need to do is, log into your router, go to Settings, enter the model number of your device, and click on the Firmware Update option.
- If you don’t want to make the effort of going through both these steps, then why don’t walk on the easier path and get in touch with our highly qualified technicians? Sometimes, getting doubts cleared verbally in more helpful. Thus, don’t hesitate to reach out to us through the comments section below.
Now, that you have resolved the issue of routerlogin .net not working, it’s time that you continue with the Netgear router setup process.
- After successfully accessing the Netgear router login page, enter the login details.
- The Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard will appear on your desktop screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish setting up your Netgear WiFi router.
And with that, you’ve successfully set up your Netgear WiFi router manually. Now, you are free to sit in any damn corner of your house and access the internet. In case of any doubts or queries, you know where to find us. Don’t worry, we’ll revert back to you in no time.