Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Tabraiz
If you have a hot water system in your home that is not working properly, then it is time to call Sunshine Coast Hot Water Repairs. We are the professionals for any Same Day Hot Service or hot water issue that might be plaguing your home. We will come to your location and fix the problem as soon as possible. The sooner we get there, the better for everyone, as it will stop your water from leaking all over the place.
About Sunshine Coast Hot Water Repairs Company:
- Sunshine Coast Hot Water Repairs are a trusted, locally owned and operated business that has been servicing the Sunshine Coast region for over 20 years.
- They offer our customers quality products at competitive prices with service guarantees.
- Their company’s focus is on providing excellent customer service while maintaining safety standards in order to uphold our reputation as one of the best hot water repair companies around.
Reasons Or Problems For Why You Need Hot Water Repair Services:
- You have water leaking from your hot water tank. This means there could be a leak in the pipe, or it might just be a faulty seal on the lid.
- The heat and pressure coming out of your taps has decreased significantly over time.
- Your hot water takes hours to get warm enough to take a shower in after being turned off overnight.
- The hot water tank in your house has exceeded the recommended life expectancy and needs replacing.
- You are getting less hot water from your taps than you used to.
- Your hot water is not as powerful and takes longer to get warm enough for a bath or shower.
- The burner has been cut out but there’s still a high level of heat in the tank (which means you need to replace the thermostat).
- A faulty heating element that needs replacing if it doesn’t come back on when power is restored after being disconnected from power source e.g., due to a power outage.
- A faulty thermostat which needs replacing if it doesn’t come back on when power is restored after being disconnected from power source e.g., due to a power outage.
- Poorly insulated pipes in the ground that are freezing and bursting, requiring a plumber or heating specialist to insulate them properly before they freeze again and burst during winter months.
- An incorrectly sized hot water tank for your home – too small will mean there’s always not enough hot water available; too large will cost more money than you need to spend on gas each year because of overcapacity (a waste).
- Corroded piping can cause leaking tanks which could lead to flooding damage throughout your property while also wasting money on gas.
- Buildup of limescale, calcium or other minerals in the pipes and tank can lead to increased wear and tear which will cause more leaks, resulting in a need for repairs sooner than expected.
A pressure relief valve that needs replacing if it doesn’t flush out when you turn off your hot water tap – this is an indication that there’s a leak somewhere else inside the system (including valves).