You have an online website, then thinking about its promotion is a scary thing. A tough competition in digital everything goes online whether you talk about a small or local business or a big bull brand everything goes online. Maybe you look for an SEO service company. Or it may be only social media. All you can do just a google search. Suppose you are looking for an Atlanta SEO company; you will get the best options on your screen. So how are you going to promote your business when you don’t have enough knowledge of online marketing? So there you go with seeking the help of professionals and researching about those professionals who can help you for the same.
Slow waiter service typically leads to negative Yelp ratings and fewer future customers when customers sit down to eat at a restaurant. Slow site speed can also lead to poorer total site traffic, fewer search engine rankings, and bad user experiences.
The speed of a website where the browser can load fully functional web pages from a given site is referred to as website performance. Poorly performing websites that take a long time to load in a browser can turn visitors away. On the other hand, sites that load quickly often receive more traffic and have higher conversion rates.
- If your website takes above three seconds to load, nearly half of your visitors will leave before they even get there.
- And for those who decide to stay, your poor load times may discourage them from returning in the future. According to one survey, 79% of customers stated they would not return to a website that performed poorly.
- Walmart’s increase in conversions and revenue after enhancing site speed is one of the best examples of this. Now that Google considers speed when ranking websites, your load times can have an impact on how easy it is for consumers to find you in the first place.
- Even in desktop search results, the mobile user experience will soon play a significant part in search rankings.
- User experience has traditionally been a part of rankings, although it has previously just considered desktop experience. So even if a site’s mobile experience was terrible, it still had a chance to rank on page one.
- Minimize HTTP request: Each of these items requires an HTTP request. Therefore, the more pages load there is, the more time it takes for the website to render.
- First, reducing your requests is determining how many your site currently generates and using it as a baseline.
- Minify and combine files: This amount can be reduced by “minifying” and consolidating your files. The size of files and the total number of files are reduced as a result of this.
- This is especially difficult if you’re using a website builder with templates. These make it simple to develop a website, but they might result in clumsy code that slows down your site significantly.
- Reduce server response time: The time it takes for your DNS query is one of the most important elements in how quickly your page loads.
Moral of the story that if you want a fantastic business, all you have to do is just make the sure fast speed of your website.