Last Updated on November 8, 2023 by Hina Rubab
The conducting body of the UGC NET decides the date for the exam every year. The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the University Grant Commission (UGC), the board for conducting and maintaining higher education standards. The exam is to be held in June 2022, as declared by the chairman of UGC. Aspirants who are willing to sit for the UGC NET 2022 exam must complete their registration process before the deadline. The UGC NET Admit Card 2022 shall be released from the official site ugcnet.nta.nic.in tentatively in the third week of May 2022. Interested candidates can follow BYJU’s Exam Prep to stay updated with further information about UGC NET 2022 exam.
Table of Contents
What is the next step after the declaration of the exam date?
After the date for the UGC NET exam is declared, registered candidates should wait for the Admit Cards to be released. If any aspirant has not yet completed the registration process, they should do it as soon as possible before the last date passes.
The admit card will be released by the UGC from their official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Since the tentative date for the NET exam is June 2022, the Admit Cards are expected to be released from the third week of May 2022. Candidates have to fill in their application number and date of birth and access their Admit Card from the official website. Once Admit Cards are published, candidates can download them and check their exam date and allotted exam centre for the UGC NET 2022 exam.
Steps to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2022
Check the important steps to follow for the UGC NET admit card
- Visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for the Admit Card.
- On the site, enter the application number and date of birth.
- Clear the captcha that will appear.
- Proceed to the next page, where the UGC NET Admit Card 2022 is available.
- Download the file.
- Check the exam timings and allotted exam centre.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least two copies of the Admit Card for future reference.
UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Instructions
- After the release of Admit Cards in the third week of May, candidates must download them and keep a copy.
- After downloading the Admit Cards, candidates have to note their exam centre and exam date.
- Candidates must remember to carry sanitisers and wear their masks in the exam hall for personal safety.
- Finally, read all the instructions on the Admit Card and remember to follow them strictly.
Requirements to access the UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates need to enter their date of birth and application number to get access to the Admit Card released from the official website of UGC NET 2022. In case a candidate cannot get access to their Admit Card, they should check and ensure the following:
- A steady internet connection
- Correct credentials
- The provided information is complete and correct
- A clear signature and photograph are provided
- Eligibility criteria are met during registration
UGC NET Admit Card—Important Details
After receiving the Admit Card, candidates should check the important details. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately get them corrected. Given below are the important details mentioned on the UGC NET Admit Card:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Exam date
- Exam shift and time
- The exact address of the UGC NT Exam centre allotted
- Reporting time at the centre
- Time of gate closing at the centre
- NET subject applied for
- Instructions for the exam day