Technology has made our life easy and comfortable. We can control our home devices with our voices from anywhere around the house. Alexa is one of the examples of this statement.
Amazon Alexa is commonly known as Alexa. It lets you connect your devices with it and control them with your voice. You can give commands to your devices and operate them with ease. You do not have to go to that particular device itself to change its settings or programs.
As we know Amazon Alexa is becoming a part of our homes and is widely used around the globe. So, the thermostat manufacturers are taking the steps to ensure that their customers get the best facilities. Almost every company has started to manufacture a smart thermostat that their customer can get and operate it through Amazon Alexa.
We live a busy life nowadays. We hardly get any time for anything. All we want is to save time as much as we can. Amazon Alexa helps us to save that time. For example, you do not have to go to the device itself to change its settings or any other operations. You can simply give commands through Alexa. As there are numerous thermostats available in the market that are compatible with Alexa. you can choose from various options according to your requirements and budget. Here we will tell you about the best thermostats that work with Alexa
10 best thermostats compatible with Amazon Alexa:
1. Vivint Smart Thermostat
2. Nest Learning Thermostat
3. Google Nest Learning Third-Generation
4. Johnson Controls GLAS Smart Thermostat
5. Insteon Remote Control Thermostat
8. Honeywell RTH9580WF Smart Touchscreen Thermostat
9. Honeywell Lyric Thermostat
10. Sensi Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat
These are some of the best and affordable thermostats that can be controlled via Alexa. you can give different commands to your thermostat.
• Alexa, set the thermostat temperature to X degrees
• Alexa, raise the thermostat temperature by X degrees
• Alexa, lower thermostat temperature by X degrees
• Alexa, what is the temperature inside
• Alexa, what’s the temperature in the home?
• Alexa, decrease the thermostat temperature
• Alexa, increase the thermostat temperature by X degrees
• Alexa, what is Thermostat set to?
These are some of the commands you can give to your thermostat to control it. If the commands are not working then make sure your thermostat is connected to Amazon Alexa. If you want to learn more about Thermostats then Click here