Last Updated on November 26, 2023 by asifa
In addition to being safe and secure, great packaging is a way to make a first impression. Unboxing Process of gifts is a joy for the buyer. Pleasure can leave your client speechless. Can you imagine that 70% of shoppers make up brand impressions solely from packaging ? 55% of online shoppers say they will buy from these sites again if their products are individually packaged. In addition, 30% of businesses report that their revenue has increased after improving packaging. These numbers speak volumes, but unique packaging can also give you an immeasurable advantage – your brand will stand out from the competition, and your packaging will become its hallmark.
Therefore, we asked our partners at Douglas to share tips and unusual unboxing process. They shared with us a number of nuances:
- Branded box. Order branded boxes. This will be much more resource efficient than sticking stickers on the packaging by hand, and your customer will want to open the box right away.
- Tips for caring for the product. Information about the product directly from the manufacturer must be included in any package. The customer will be satisfied with the product only if it works the way the customer wants.
- Personal note. Thank the customer for their purchase. Invite them to the site where the client can learn more about the product. You can also leave a phone number, who to call if there is something missing in the box.
- A small gift. It can be anything – a free sample, a branded pen, or a postcard. Anything that will make your client smile.
- Cherry on the cake. Fill the box with non-standard ideas to add flavor to the unboxing process. We love to play with smells, and it really surprises our customers!
Packaging is a huge part of the product itself. It’s not about label design or product content. Let’s take a step back and talk about packaging the goods for delivery. Black mailer boxes is just as important as the contents of the package itself. Sometimes it’s even more important because bad packaging can ruin a great product.
In fact, great packaging creates the first impression of the item being sent. It can also encourage the buyer to buy again. At ZITICITY, we don’t think about how you will pack your package because our couriers deliver in the safest way. However, we would like to share some tips for packing your parcels.
Table of Contents
After you decide on the packaging issue, think about the weight, size and shape, as well as the cost and fragility of the contents of the package.
- The bag is suitable for light, fragile items such as clothes.
- Small single layer cardboard box suitable for small items
- A large two- or even three-layer box is suitable for heavier, larger and more fragile products.
That is, non-fragile products can be packaged without the use of serious internal packaging. You will need it for more fragile items. If you pack several items together, they can move inside the container and collide with each other, so it makes sense to pack them separately inside the box. Air cushions and filler will help avoid bumps, no matter how the box is positioned.
The choice of inner packing material depends on the product that needs to be packaged.
- Wrapping tissue paper is mainly used for packing boxes of light items such as clothing.
- Granular packaging material is used to protect fragile items from damage.
- Cardboard inserts are best for wrapping well-defined items.
- Crumpled paper is used to fill voids, so you can use it in any kind of packaging.
- Styrofoam inserts are best for electronics and heavy objects.
- Bubble wrap is commonly used for packaging fragile glass items.
Regardless of which material you choose, the key to using softeners and fillers is not to stuff the box too much. Boxes that are packed too tight can burst during transit, even if they are the nicest box and the best packing tape.
There are many packaging tapes available. You can choose any. There are two points to keep in mind when sealing the package. First, is the tape wide enough to keep the package sealed. The width of the tape should be 40-50 mm. The second is the correct way of gluing. Thanks to the H-taping method, all corners of the box will be covered, so the contents of the box will not fall out during delivery. The center and edge seams should be adequately taped on both sides of the box.
Apart from that, if you are interested to know about The Essentials Of Effective POD Product Photography then visit our Daily Bites category.