Last Updated on April 28, 2023 by asifa
Have you decided on your business signage? If not yet, then do it as soon as possible as the success of the business has a direct link with the sign you use to promote the business. Want to know how? Contact the Sign Company to learn why signage is important and how to best use them. Before you contact the company, you may like to know about the different types of signage and how to use them. Here is a list of the most common types of signage:
1. Window Graphics: These types of signage are made from vinyl, and images are printed on it. The signage can be pasted on the windows. Restaurants, café, bars, and supermarkets often use window graphics to attract customers and to promote deals.
2. Murals and Wraps: Murals and wraps are pasted on the walls of the store. The murals are printed on the vinyl sheet as vinyl is shiny and makes the advert look attractive and eye-catching. The wraps and murals are durable if you invest smartly in material that is waterproof and long-lasting.
3. Vehicle Graphics: have you ever seen a bus carry an advert or a car with an advertisement of a business on its back mirror? Vehicle graphics are wraps that can be pasted on different vehicles such as bus, car, trucks, and more. They make a great advertisement as they help promote services wherever the vehicle goes. A laminated wrapping on the vehicle graphics can help them last longer.
4. Banner Signs: Banners are one of the oldest and most popular forms of advertisements. They are most commonly used to promote an event and gathering. They can, however, also be used for promoting business. Banners can be used inside as well as outside of the workstation, supermarket, or restaurant. Sign Company London can help design amazing banners for promoting goods and services.
5. Monument Signs: The monument signs are what you see boards signs put on the floor or on the ground. The structure of the monument signs is usually made from a combination of material. You can use plastic, masonry or any other material of your choice. Monument signs printing look attractive and prestigious.
6. Pylon Signs: Pylon signs are the board signs that you usually see on the poles. These are also one of the great types of advert method as it catches the eyes of the walkers and travellers. There are great ways to have pylon signs customized.
7. Letter Signs: Highlighting the name of the business is also a great way to promote the business. You can choose attractive fonts and style. You can also try dimensional or channel letters. Sing printing experts can help you decide the type of font and how to use the letter signs for promoting the business.
8. Safety Signs and decals: Danger zones or warning signs that you would like to put on the building for the safety of the employees and customers should be readable and clear. Sign Company can help get all the hazardous areas highlighted as per the need. Putting safety sign boards shows how caring you are towards your employees and customers.
9. Floor Graphics: Floor graphics are usually used to put a direction of your business. They can be used to navigate the customers to the store, restaurant, and more. There are special sign printings for floor graphics that you can get by contacting Sign Company.
10. A-Frame Sidewalk Signs: The sidewalks signs are cost-effective and effective in attracting customers down the street. These signs are used by shopkeepers, restaurants, and supermarkets offering lucrative deals. The sidewalk signs can be used for directing the customer to your store or business. They can also be used for promoting services and products.
Signage is quite useful when it comes to promoting business and services. Sign printing requires expertise that Sign Company already has. By getting in touch with the company, you can learn about the different types of sign printing and how to use them. Vehicle graphics are effective in attracting prospective clients to the business. Using the right type of signage can help in achieving the desired results.