Last Updated on August 13, 2023 by Tabraiz
Credit cards have become one of the most reliable tools for making cashless payments for a lot of people. Besides the convenience they extend while making payments, there are multiple other benefits of owning a credit card, ranging from reward points to air miles.
Hence, a lot of people today are opting for credit cards. However, credit card application forms take time to get processed and approved. Earlier, people had to wait in anticipation for days to know whether their application had been approved.
But with the advancement of technology, people now have easier ways to track the status of their credit card application with just a few clicks. This gives applicants greater clarity, and also lets them know immediately if their application had been approved or rejected.
Ways to track your credit card application online
The method to track credit card application is fairly similar for every banking institution. Once you submit your application, you can check the application status either by visiting the bank’s web page or mobile app.
Go to the section about credit cards and click on ‘Track Your Application Status‘. Enter the details you’re asked for, and you will be shown the status of your credit card application on the screen.
This method has not only reduced the hassles of representatives working at the bank, but has also made the process simpler and faster. Renowned banks like RBL Bank and SBI have similar processes. Here is an overview of how you can track your application status online.
- RBL: RBL Bank has a number of fascinating credit cards to offer. If you opt for one of them and want to check your application status, visit the bank’s official page. Go to the ‘Credit Cards’ section and click on ‘To know your application status’. Now, enter details like your reference number and mobile number. Finally, click on ‘Submit’ and you’ll be redirected to a page showing your application status.
- SBI: Visit sbicard.com and choose ‘Credit Cards’ from the navigation bar. Then click on ‘Track Your Application’ and ‘Status of your Application’ respectively. Enter your PAN number and date of birth, and click on ‘Retrieve’. You will be shown the application status of your credit card.
You can follow similar procedures for banks like Axis Bank, HSBC, HDFC and ICICI Bank.
Track your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status online
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is one of the best credit cards in India. It is a co-branded card that offers the benefits of four different cards in one. Apart from the amazing reward points, the card also allows the customers to avail 90-day personal loans against the cash limit in case of an emergency.
With such benefits, it is no surprise that the card is a favourite amongst people from all age groups. The entire application process can be completed online, and the status of the application can also be tracked with a few simple clicks.
Here are a few easy steps to track the application status of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard.
- Go to the web page designated to the card.
- Enter any one of the key details required to identify your application. You can enter any one of the following details: your unique customer identification number, mobile number, PAN number, email ID or your reference number.
- Once you click on ‘Submit’, the application status of your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard will show up on the screen.
Additionally, you can also track the application status through two convenient offline processes.
- You can drop a missed call on 9289222032 and a representative will ring you back. You will then be notified about your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard status.
- You can also visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch, and a representative will guide you through the process.
Read More: 8 Ways to Manage Your Debt Without Stress