When we talk about carrying a pocket knife, we can talk about numerous uses of the item in our daily lives. A pocket knife can be used for a range of mundane tasks like opening a package, slicing a thread and numerous other things. There are several uses of a pocket knife, and the next time someone asks you why you are carrying a knife, you can give them ten great reasons why!
And, when the knife is as good as a Laguiole Concorde, then there are definitely many reasons to keep it with you. Before we go into the ten uses of a pocket knife, let us know a little bit more about these remarkable, globally popular and exquisite pocket knives.
A genuine Laguiole en Aubrac knife is manufactured through 170 operations manuals by expert craftsmen in Laguiole, France. Laguiole en Aubrac is known for its elegance and huge variations, along with the superior quality materials used to manufacture these knives. For instance, the Laguiole Concorde Sommelier Corkscrew is a multi-functional item that can be used as a foil cutter, a corkscrew, and a bottle opener.
These knives are handmade and forged from ultra-strong Sandvik shiny stainless steel. The contoured handle is made of exclusive Steel sourced from the Concorde, the British-French turbojet-powered supersonic airplane. All pocket knives come with an engraving of the artist’s signature and also a certificate of authenticity. Made of top quality materials mentioned above along with carbon and chromium composition, they are long-lasting, extraordinarily water-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
The best part about these knives is that each piece you buy is handcrafted and unique. Made from the stainless steel of the crashed Concorde plane, which was purchased at an auction in Toulouse by Laguiole en Aubrac, the item comes with a white Corian handle, a five threaded helical coil and foil cutter.
The pocket knives are exquisite and robust knives with a high grade and resilient blade. It has several uses, and here are 10 ways you can use these knives in your daily life.
- It can be used as a corkscrew to draw out corks out of wine bottles.
- It can be used as a regular bottle opener.
- It can be used as a foil cutter for neatly cutting through aluminium foils of different widths.
- Such knives are handy to open a package you receive on delivery from an e-commerce site or courier services.
- It can be used for handicrafts when you need to carve something.
- It can be used to cut fruit at your office or your home quickly.
- With the right expertise and supplies, you can use such knives to remove a splinter from a specific part of the body.
- You can use it for whittling, making a perfect gift for your loved one.
- You can use these knives-cum-corkscrew to make drainage holes on plastic pots with plants in your garden.
- Need to free a set of papers stapled together? Pull it out of your pocket and remove the staples effortlessly.
There can be several other uses of such items if it comes to pocket knives as good as a Laguiole Concorde. These ten uses are the most common ones and will make you think about getting one of these exquisitely handcrafted knives for yourself.