Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Tayyaba Khan
The Popularity of online education is increasing rapidly as it is affordable and shares quality knowledge with everyone. Now it is very easy to start teaching your course to everyone by choosing a perfect platform. One among those platforms, teachable, is renowned with many great features. Teachable provides free to everyone while creating your first course. Also, you need to take a paid plan to teach various courses through this platform. It is also the best option for beginners, especially for those who do not know how to code.
Along with quality courses, this platform may also sell e-books and other services available on this platform. Through this platform, you can set up conferences and workshops. Sometimes teachable also conducts events and seminars you can attend to learn and share knowledge with many students.
Even though it has lots of features, it is too expensive compared to other platforms. So if you are looking for Teachable alternatives, this blog is very useful. The following are the Top 5 Teachable Alternatives you need to know:
Table of Contents
It is very beneficial, especially for beginners, as it provides a drag and drop option to build your course. Also, you can build and sell your course in less than 60 minutes. You feel happy with your own personalized brand from FreshLMS with friendly support. Even they do solve your issues very fastly. All these features made FreshLMS the best e-learning management platform.
Pros of FreshLMS:
Below are some of the pros of FreshLMSthat is an excellent Teachable alternative:
- Affordable price
- Easy to use
- Unlimited courses
- Friendly team support
- Fast updations and payments
- Unlimited integrations
Kajabi is one of the Teachable Alternatives as it is an all-in-one tool available now in this advanced market. Creating your course and selling your course. You will receive the best support starting from building online courses to video hosting. Kajabi also helps everyone by creating landing pages and funnels.
There are lots of features in Kajabi that grab the attention of customers to courses compared to the Teachable platform. You can even happily and fastly control each thing with your smartphone. Kajabi pricing is too expensive compared to Teachable, with a basic plan of $119 per month compared to $39 for this Teachable platform. However, it does have huge functionalities like sales pipeline tools and zero transaction fees. Unfortunately, the Kajabi platform doesn’t give any access to customers for creating native certificates for their students.
Below are some of the Pros of Kajabi:
- best all-in-one tool for your course creating and marketing
- It includes different themes and lots of customization options for everyone to use.
- It can control through any Android and iOS mobile apps
- You simply get respective blog and website
- huge In-built tools are available in it for sales pipeline and marketing
- awesome customer support
Below are the cons of Kajabi:
- it’s price is very high
- you will get no support to get any native certificate.
- absolutely no support for EU VAT
- limit analysis and reporting tools
Udemy is one of the biggest platforms with 20000 plus instructors and 2 million students. It is obviously one of the best teachable alternatives. But it charges a huge transaction fee compared to all platforms. This platform also gives free courses for all basic courses. You can also use it through a smartphone. When compared to all other platforms, it lacks many features and functionality.
- Below are some of the Pros of Udemy:
- You can get basic courses for free.
- Easy to use
- Very simple interface to understand.
- Best supporting and dedicated team.
- Below are some of the cons of udemy:
- High price
- Charges huge transition fee
- Not eye-catcher platform
Thinkific is awesome Teachable Alternatives. It is also one of the online education platforms with huge personalized quizzes, assignments, and different community forums. These features are not seen in Teachable. Thinkific and Teachable both contain slight overlap for usability. But the Thinkific platform is very lacking in accessing an email marketing and funnel builder. These Teachable and Thinkific can give access to different types of course content, text quizzes, PDFs, and video.
Thinkific even cannot charge transaction fees, and they also give fast payments to their users. You can also create your first course freely but definitely, you need to choose a paid plan to host other courses. Unlike Teachable, they definitely do not provide any live chat option for this Thinkific platform, and the analytics, reporting tools, and checkout are limited.
Below are some of the pros of Thinkific, which is an excellent Teachable alternative:
- best support for all quizzes and quality course content
- great security for your respective course
- awesome supporting team
- no transaction fees for every plan
- excellent and powerful site and good page builder technology
- rapid payout
Below are some of the cons of Thinkific, which is a Teachable alternative:
- definitely, you will receive no support for that EU VAT management
- limit payment options
- analytics tools, reporting tools are slow compared to Teachable
- bad checkout process.
LearnDash is an excellent teachable alternative, and It is one of the plugins in WordPress. If you have a WordPress website, you can fastly implement all the courses and functionalities by using the LearnDash platform without taking it from scratch.
LearnDash is more flexible to create any course, and it gives you more freedom to create a custom learning management system that can suit both to work and learn.
Pros of LearnDash:
The following are some of the pros of LearnDash:
- more Flexible for creating all courses.
- gives access to all additional plugins and other features for WordPress
- gives you a single-time payment.
- great support for the payment and transaction.
- gives Certificates,
- provides badges, and quizzes
Cons of LearnDash:
The following are some of the cons of LearnDash:
- very bad customer support
- You definitely requires technical knowledge when compared to Teachable
- It requires external hosting.
From the above information, you can know that FreshLMS is the best choice to grow better and to earn better as it has the best features and its price is also reasonable compared to all the platforms.
Also Read this Article: Top 11 Teachable Alternatives for Course Creators