SUMARPO is a professional triathlon gear brand committed to providing excellent gear to triathletes of all levels. Consistently, SUMARPO has been producing wetsuits since 2008. Now, they have become one of the best wetsuits producers worldwide.
The thick, lightest, best fitting, durable suits are available at SUMARPO.
This article is a guide to introduce you to the qualities mentioned above of durable wetsuits of SUMARPO:
- All SUMARPO wetsuits are the thinnest used exclusive Japanese Yamamoto neoprene.
- RACE wetsuit generates graduated thickness for extra buoyancy materials, with 4.0mm in the torso, 3mm in the leg, and 1.5mm in the arms.
- SUMARPO wetsuits are warmer than their competing triathlon wetsuit available in the market, which is appropriate for cold water swimming.
- These wetsuits are made of limestone neoprene which keeps the wetsuit light.
- The wetsuit comprises super-stretch fabrics to improve performance and provide joint flexibility.
- Make sure that you swim quickly without feeling any burden on the body.
Customized Fitting’s wetsuits:
- SUMARPO has a unique collection in their RACE wetsuit, which is crafted wetsuits made upon customer’s measurements, ensuring all body types.
- The back of the wetsuit adopts a YKK durable zipper that is designed for convenience. It’s easy to put on and put off that zipper without someone’s help.
- Triathlon wetsuits feature excellent extreme buoyancy and ultra-flexibility performance. Folded Yamamoto SCS coating and low collar are designed to comfort athletes more.