When it comes to making automated webinars, two programs rise above the rest: StealthSeminar and EverWebinar.
So what should you choose for your pages, then?
If you’re looking for the best automated webinar platform for your business, make sure to read this StealthSeminar vs. EverWebinar comparison.
Automated Webinar Software: Comparison of Main Features
Both webinar platforms boast of automated functionality. But that’s where the similarities stop.
Stealth Seminar is a step ahead of the others because it has:
- Live webinar functionality. Apart from hosting automated webinars, you can stream live events as well. You can even convert the latter into evergreen content.
- Automated webinar with live chat. You can talk to attendees as if you’re there, even if you’re not.
- Non-cookie affiliate tracing. You don’t have to worry about affiliate marketers tracking your attendees’ every move.
- Screen share support. With this, you can mirror your smartphone or TV content to your webinars.
Stealth Seminar vs. Ever Webinar: Maximizing Conversions
It’s not enough to churn out automated webinars regularly. You need to make them informative and convincing, especially if you want to maximize conversions.
For this matter, StealthSeminar is the obvious winner. EverWebinar only comes with limited features, such as just-in-time scheduling, automated polls, and automated chat.
StealthSeminar, on the other hand, has these three features and a whole lot more. Here’s a quick summary of its additional offers:
- Public webinars
- Prime insertion points
- Minutes until webinar countdown
- Distraction-free webinar link and attendee help
- Unlimited file sharing, timing, and use of scarcity tools
- Smart redirects and attendee tools
- Automated and live polls
- User ban
- Converting registration links
- Automated registration form close-down
- Call-to-action button maker and webinar window
- Replay segmentation
Event Customization: Essential for Webinar Platforms
You don’t want to broadcast the same old live webinars without customizing them. That said, your best option for this matter is Stealth Seminar. It comes with a lot of customization options, such as:
- Minimalist webinar pages
- Widgets for date and time
- Custom CSS
- Marketing webhooks
- Global language support
Sadly, EverWebinar doesn’t have any of these features. So whether you’re running automated or live hybrid webinars, the only way you can customize your presentation is through the Stealth Seminar program.
Tracking Business Metrics For Improved Sales
As with any other promotional tool, you need to measure your automated and live webinar stats. While EverWebinar can help you do this, it’s only limited to webinar dollar stats.
Stealth Seminar, on the other hand, provides access to this metric, among many others. That’s because it also provides stats on:
- Webinar customers active response
- Automated plays vs. replays
- UTM parameters
- Tracking-friendly links
Additional Platform Features
Although EverWebinar has your basic features, they may not be enough for some business owners. As companies scale, they need software that can scale with them.
This is where Stealth Seminar Pro comes into the picture. As the name suggests, this software offers all the top-notch services a growing enterprise might need.
For only $99.95 a month, you get access to:
- Hybrid automated webinar programs
- Built-in Facebook and SMS reminders
- Registration form A/B testing
- Customized form fields
- Present site webinar URL
- Personalized pictures
- Facebook/iOS best practices
EverWebinar vs. Stealth Seminar: Cost Match-up
StealthSeminar and StealthSeminar Pro cost $69.95 and $99.95, respectively. EverWebinar costs $497 a year, making it the more affordable webinar platform.
Despite being cheap, EverWebinar doesn’t offer a free trial. If you want to take this webinar software for a trial run, you need to pay $1 for 14-day access.
StealthSeminar, on the other hand, offers a free 30-day trial—no credit card required. So if you aren’t happy with this automated webinar software, all you need to do is opt-out. That’s pretty much it.
Plus, keep in mind that even though EverWebinar looks cheaper, you need to pay additional fees for other features, like streaming and set-up.
StealthSeminar pricing, on the other hand, is already inclusive of:
- All-in-one file hosting
- Streaming fees
- Presentation set-up
- Professional file encoding
- Multiple file type creation
- Smart bandwidth detection
Stealth Seminar is the clear winner in this head-to-head comparison.
Apart from having an automated functionality, Stealth Seminar also has a live event and live chat function. It offers screen share support as well.
This platform is also better at maximizing conversions, given its attractive links, CTA button/window makers, and prime insertion points.
Stealth Seminar also allows you to customize events with webhooks and customized CSS.
It also comes with a pro plan for more demanding business needs.
More importantly, Stealth Seminar offers the best value for your money. While it’s more expensive, it does have the features you can’t find in EverWebinar, EasyWebinar, or WebinarJam.