Table of Contents
What Is A VPN And What Is The Need Of A VPN?
The full form of VPN is a virtual private network. On a search engine, whatever you search from your device, your search request goes to the server where the particular page is saved. As an output, your searched content comes on the screen of your device. But, whatever is connected through the internet, whether it may be your laptop, smartphone, wi-fi router, websites, or anything else, a particular address is assigned to them. This is nothing but an IP address or internet protocol address. Your IP address goes to the server in the searching process, and then the server takes further actions.
As your IP address is visible, your internet service provider has all the data about which sites you browsed and all. Moreover, an open wi-fi network has high chances to steal your data or leak it in the future. Furthermore, if you want to search for some content that is available in a certain region but not in yours because of a ban by your government or any other reason, searching with your same IP address will not work.
These were the issues that can be solved by using a VPN. A VPN lets you connect to an internet server of another country without any concern for security and privacy. This connection is completely encrypted and neither of your government and internet service providers can track your activity. Now, whatever you search with this new virtual IP address, the processing of information will be carried out by the server of that particular country.
How To Use iTop VPN?
First, for installing the iTop VPN, open your browser and search for iTop VPN for windows. In the search results, tap on any of the first three results. Go through the instructions and start downloading. After successful installation, click on the icon on your desktop screen (if it is not there on the desktop screen as an icon, look for it on This PC). When it’s launched, click on the start button. Now an interface opens up with your actual IP address visible on the top. In the center, click on the Tap To connect button.
After establishing the connection successfully, your IP address changes, and you can see the name of the virtual IP address provider country at the bottom.
What Makes iTop VPN The Best Free VPN For Windows?
For Android devices, there are several free VPNs but for Windows, only a few are there. Even if they are free, most of them are not secured. Here are the reasons why iTop VPN is the best free VPN for Windows.
- The very first reason is that the iTop VPN allows you to change the country as per your requirement. At the bottom bar, where the country name is visible, tap there and change the country. Within a few seconds, your IP address is changed again and now you can explore the content accessible in that country.
- Special mode for PUBG is also there. Since PUBG is banned in India, you can still play by connecting your device to a country where it’s not restricted. iTop VPN offers you different locations in Korea, the USA, and Singapore to let you play PUBG.
- Its military-grade encryption allows the users to browse the content without any fear of being tracked.
- iTop VPN allows the users to sign up making it convenient for them to use iTop VPN on different devices with the same account.
- For Netflix streaming, iTop VPN lets the users connect their Windows devices with dedicated VPN ISPs.
All these specifications make iTop VPN the best free VPN for Windows.