Kurta for men is one of the most crucial closet essentials. This is one garment that is evergreen and was discovered as long back ago as the start of human civilization. Mostly, people from Asian countries adorn this garment. It is a staple outfit for the majority of people in India but one cannot simply ignore the fact that traditional outfits like these are hugely worn by people in various Indian functions.
This garment has its very own charm, hence one can easily style it in several ways just the way they want to. Nowadays, with a constant evolution in the fashion industry, a single garment can be styled in multiple types. It is both alluring and fascinating. A stylish kurta for men and women can do wonders to the kind of look a person is aspiring to have. This year, once the Pandemic situation comes under control, plan your outfits according to the events that are coming up.
Types of Kurta for Men
- Cotton Kurta and Pajama: This is the most common type of Kurta that is worn by people regularly. The cotton fabric makes this garment extremely pleasant for the body and the skin, hence making the experience worth it.
- Pathani Kurta: We all know about Pathani kurtas and its royalty. Gents Kurta that is pathani is widely used for wearing in various events, for example, weddings.
- Printed Kurta: Prints are very much in the fashion space nowadays. With the development in industrialization and print technology, more printed garments are coming into the market.
- Churidar Kurta: This is another type of kurta that can be worn along with comfortable pajamas and a waistcoat as the top layer. Most of the time, various religious occasions or ceremonies call for this particular outfit.
- Bandhgala Kurta: This particular type of garment was extremely popular in the earlier eras. People who were into elite jobs used to wear this particular type of Kurta.
- Fancy Kurta: With the innovation in the fashion world, new kinds of Kurta with new fabrics are being introduced. Earlier, this was just restricted to the cotton fabric but nowadays, silk, polyester, etc., are also being used.
- High-Low Kurta: This is a fashionable type of Kurta in which one side of the cloth is kept a little higher than the other side. Most people wear it for fashion shows and events like that. One can also wear it at weddings and other functions.
- Wedding Kurta: Now this one is a completely different type of Kurta. Mostly the texture of this particular type of Kurta is different from that of other types. This is mostly made out of silk fabric and the garment has a shiny touch for a better look.
Ways of styling a White Kurta in 2021
When it comes to styling a white kurta for men, there are numerous ways in which one can do so. Let’s have a look at some of the ways in the list given below:
- Conventional or the traditional white Kurta-Pajama
- Casual white coloured Kurta with Pajama
- White Short Kurta for men with embroidery with Pajama
- Usual white Kurta Pajama with an overcoat or waistcoat
- Fancy white Kurta with Pajama
- White or off white coloured sherwani
- Pathani Kurta set in white colour
- White Kurta with a red coloured Pajama
- White silk Kurta and Pajama
- Plain cotton Pathani Kurta with Pajama
These are some of the ways one can easily style their white Kurtas and nail the look. Now get your hands on the best kurta deals only on the official website of Bewakoof. The Tribe Members can get a considerable amount of discount on every purchase. So, shop now and make your closet ready for all the upcoming events.