It is not difficult or some kind of rocket science to organize tools and place them at a place so that you can find them easily and the placement look more professional. There are many ways to organize tools.
You can organize them according to their need. For example the tools that are used frequently you can place them near to you. i.e You can hang all the drills on the wall according to their size and below to drills you can create a box with different partition to keep drill bits and other accessories of Drills.
If you have large space then you can use it’s walls, You can build your own workbench instead of purchasing the new one. In you workbench build small portions for placing different useful things. For more professional look you can choose color of table according to you room or workshop paint.
Now let’s take a deep look on 7 storage methods of power tools:
1. First of all organize power tools that you have in inventory. In this way you will get a idea that what kind of tools you have and what is quantity. Group all of them like hand tools, small tools and so on. Now create different zones and make cabins. You can also use readymade cabinets for keeping table saw equipment, In this way you will get a lot of free space.
2. You can use pegboard to organize tools vertically. Just build you own Pegboard on wall or doors near to that workbench you work. In this way all the tools will be organized and there will be much space for you. It will also look cozy.
3. If you don’t like cabinets style and you love to see tools in open space, then you can hang boxes on the wall and place tools in it.
4. If you are afraid of getting accessories lost if they are placed in the boxes or cabinets then we have a solution for you, you can easily hang then to wall at different spaces in this way all the tools will be visual and you can pick them easily. You can use vertical strips, Pegboards, or slat board to hang the power tools on the wall.
5. If you are doing work of home renovation or some kind of work where you have to carry tools on different places or rooms of same home and you find it difficult to move all the tools with you. To tackle this problem, you can use portable workbench. On mobile workbench there are different sections and boxes to keep tools at place. There is a lot of space to keep big drill and other handy tools too.
6. At the side or at the end of cabinet you will find spacious. You can also hang you tools there by using strip, pegboard or boxes.
7. For nuts and bolts and other small accessories of tools you can use jars. Label each jar that what size of bolt it contains and place them in cabinets or wall shelfs. It will look trivial but it will save you’re a lot of space.