Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Tabraiz
The GPS feature on your smartphone is vital for location-specific apps like maps or weather. However, sometimes the tracking may feel uncomfortable or even oppressive. There are many reasons why you would want to hide your location. You may be hiding from an abusive partner or teenager wanting to sneak into a party without your parents knowing.
Thankfully, there are ways to fake GPS location on iPhone and Android devices. But Irrespective of whether you have an iPhone or Android device, there is no button setting to alter your location. However, you will need to take help from outside. If you are wondering, How to change GPS location on my phone; we’ll help you
Table of Contents
Change GPS Location on iPhone Using a PC Program
To fake GPS location on iPhone, you will need to take help from an external app. Although there is much software that you can use,Wondershare Dr.Fone-Virtual Location is the most reliable option. Here are the steps that you need to follow to enable fake GPS location on iPhone using Wondershare Dr.Fone-Virtual Location:
Open the software on your computer: Start by launching Dr.Fone-Virtual Location on your Mac and connect your iPad and iPhone.
Connect Your iPhone or iPad: You can connect your iPhone or iPad with Wi-Fi or USB cable.
Choose the Required Mode To Modify the GPS Location: You will see your actual location on your map and select where you wish to go.
Confirm Your New Location: Once you have the new location, click the ‘Move Here’ option. The pin will move from your new location to the current location.
There are myriad applications that can change GPS location on iPhone. Why do we recommend Dr.Fone-Virtual location? Here are some of the reasons for the same:
Ease of Use: The app allows you to fake GPS location on iPhone to any place. You can change your location in just one click.
Versatility: Suppose you are using an app or playing a game that is only accessible in a specific location. This software ensures that location does not restrict your fun. Simply change location and enjoy the activity that you want to do.
Speed: If you are not satisfied with regular static GPS mocking, it is time to change. Dr. Fone-Virtual Location allows you to define various sports routes by simulating the walking, driving, or cycling speed.
Import or Export GPX File to Created Route: You can use export or import GPX files of single or multiple paths to explore exquisite scenery. You can hike or ride any area safely.
Reliability: Many traditional emulators can result in in-game crashes. But with Dr.Fone Virtual Location, you don’t have to worry about it. You will be able to enjoy the ideal gaming experience for a long time.
Similar to iPhone, Android also does not have any feature to fake location. So you will have to use an app to get the job done. You may be wondering which is a safe app to change GPS location on my phone? Fake GPS Location is an app that can be highly useful to you. The free app can be used easily by anyone to change the location. Here are the reasons why you should use it to change GPS location on phone:
- Easy to Use: You don’t have to juggle maps or technicalities to use this Fake location app. All you have to do is launch it and select the location where you wish to appear.
- Be Anywhere You Want: The app shows a worldwide map for you to select your desired location. You can be in the USA, Canada, Brazil, India, or wherever you want.
- Save Your Favorite: If you are playing an AR game only available in a particular location, this GPS spoofing app is perfect. You can change your location and also save it in the favorite list. This way, it will be easier for you to access again.
- Different Kinds of Maps: The app’s versatility is what sets it apart from the rest of the applications in the market. You can choose from multiple maps to be precise with your location. The map options include normal, satellite, terrain, hybrid, and OpenStreetMap.
- Never Miss Your Location: If you missed saving your previous location, the app has covered you. The History feature will show you every location you have used in the past, making things easier.
Following are the steps to change your location with the Fake GPS app:
- Install the app from the Google Play Store (It is free).
- Go to your device settings, and under the Developers options, set Fake GPS as a mock location app.
- Set your desired location and press the bottom right that appears like a ‘Play’ button.
You may want to change your location for multiple reasons, and there is an easy way to do the same. Dr.Fone-Virtual Location and the Fake GPS app are two powerful options to do so. The great thing is that they are both free and easy to use, so you can fake GPS location on iPhone and Android hassle-free.