Last Updated on August 13, 2023 by Tabraiz
Instagram reels explode the way of marketing and promoting content on IG by the use of short video clips. Reels are quite helpful in showing the audience by experimenting with things and telling them how to use them, how it works, and all by posting video clips about that product. It’s a revolutionary way to marketing on IG because businesses or brands are looking for new things that can work for them and get much audience for their account.
Reels explode the way of marketing on IG, and it can make your content more descriptive and more informative. People also enjoy motion content instead of static images. So, it can get more engagements and more attachments with users of Instagram. But mostly, people want to know that how they can track the insights of their Reels. They can check whether it is working for them or not. So, if you don’t know the procedure, then don’t worry, we are going to describe it in detail.
Table of Contents
What is Reel Analytics?
Reel Analytics is the process of tracking, checking, examining the performance of your Reels. You can check to form the Reel made the analytics that how many engagements. Or people love it by pressing the heart or like an option. How much do people see that content? All these metrics can be seen in Reel analytics to improve the performance for future use.
Why is tracking Reel Necessary?
Posting Reels on IG is not enough, and maybe it will not get you that for what you are putting effort into. Suppose you are working on marketing your Business on IG and are not getting many engagements and can’t check whether it is exploring users; then why use it. However, at this point for, tracking the progress and performance of your Reels analytics is beneficial.
Reels analytics can able users to understand:
· What your audience actually likes and dislikes content
· When you should post your Reels that can get best reach and engagement
· Which calls to action can be useful to resonate with your audience
· Which AR filters, effects, and music tracks are working well for you
Reels Analytics and Metrics’
While checking the reel metrics, you get to know that whether it is working for you as per your requirement or not by examining the following steps.
The account reached determines that how many people reached your account and visited your profile. You can check it from metrics that at least how many new users visit the account for once.
Number of Plays
A number of plays define that how much time your videos on Instagram have been played. Its number can be more than the number of account visits. Because most people who like your video will play it again and again, and it will increase the number of the count of playing.
Instagram Reels Engagements metrics
Metrics that are useful to see the performance of your IG reels are as follows.
- Likes: The number of likes defines that how much people like your Reels.
- Comments: You can see how much people get interested in your Reel and put their comments on it. Comments regarding anything. They can motivate you or can give their ideas by using comments.
- Saves: It will show that how many users bookmark your Reels.
- Share This metric show that how much time users share your video.
How to View Reels Insights?
When you want to check the Reels insight, open your mobile app for IG and getget to your account. After opening your account, click on the insight button below to your bio to see the Reels metrics. It is very important to note that the Insight option is available for business accounts or professional accounts. But don’t worry. You can convert your simple or normal account into a business account in seconds by simply going to the setting of your account and changing it into Business.
If you don’t want to turn into a business account and want to check the Instagram reels insights, you can check by following ways.
- Simply visit the Reel tabs, and you will see how many views get by each Reel. It means that how many times your Reels are played.
- Click on the Reel to view how much people likelike that Reel and the people who commenton this Reel. You have to do this procedure individually for every reel.
Instagram has a Reels option that can promote your skills and products by creating content in short clips videos. It can help you to generate more engagements and increase the number of followers. Use Reels to get more engagements, and also check the insight of your reels to improve your strategies.