Finance industries operate under pressure. Customer expectations rise even as competition increases. Communication gains ascendancy and one must choose the right IP PBX to take care of seamless communications. For finance industries like non-banking financial operators and banks that have dozens of branches across the country or countries and hundreds of field agents, communications can be a nightmare. This is resolved when you have hosted multi-tenant IP PBX software as the backbone of your communications.
Multi-tenant IP PBX a perfect fit for finance industry
Consider the way finance sector operates and the multi-tenant IP PBX software proves to be a perfect fit. Finance companies operate through a network of branches and agents in different locations. They must maintain distinct channels of communication and administration but under centralized control. The multi-tenancy feature of the IP PBX software aligns itself with the way finance companies are organized.
- A regional office can be a tenant. Branches under the regional office can be sub-tenants as can be agents in that area.
- Each tenant can set rules and grant permissions. It can maintain call records and a separate database which can also be linked to the central database. This means users within the tenant level can quickly access phone numbers and customer data. Sub-tenants, likewise, can have distinct accounting and facility to set up permissions and methods of use.
- The main office can also keep separate the usage records and billing patterns for each tenant with overall control and access to data.
- A unique inward number for each tenant plus find me/follow me and mobility access for users in a group who may be mobile.
- Unified communications tying together fax, email, chat, SMS and social media channels for even greater flexibility in communications aligned with customer preferences.
- Chat and conferencing so that employees can have one on one conversations besides calling in other team members to resolve issues should it be necessary and thereby capture leads on first attempt or resolve issues on first call.
- Let tenants maintain privacy and confidentiality, hidden from other tenants if so desired.
- Let users within a tenancy collaborate with each other, use intercom, chat and conference for exchange of information or for training purpose.
- Hosted IP PBX means any time anywhere availability.
- One of the main advantages is WebRTC inclusion that permits audio-video chats, and, importantly, exchange of documents during the chat or conference. This means faster throughputs and increased productivity as well as customer satisfaction.
Fast response, self service
For finance companies with hundreds of thousands of customers, the IVR is the first line of customer service. Each tenant within the multi-tenancy architecture has freedom to set up IVR to suit their regional customer preferences and provide self service for customers calling to inquire about products and services. It can be used to register complaints that local employees can quickly respond to and resolve. The IVR can be dynamically configured to transfer more complex cases directly to a local employee familiar with the case.
Apart from providing 24×7 accessibility, multi-tenant users have the freedom to use the IVR to conduct surveys and launch local campaigns.
Not all but the top tier multi-tenant IP PBX will offer SMS and voice mail broadcast. Again, this can be selectively permitted for tenant users according to need. Branches may need to send out messages about payment reminders or about new policy features and seasonal offers. If you have a single IP PBX serving all branches it takes quite some time to sort out targets from a central database. However, local branches, as tenants in the IP PBX network, simply pick from their local list and automate the system to send out renewal reminders and offers to their branch office customers. Decentralized operations can be fast and save time as well as effort.
You cannot afford to be reactive
Finance sectors must respond to customers. However, simple reactive approach cannot help you gain momentum in a competitive environment. This is where the IP PBX software’s broadcasting feature and facility to tap into social media chatter helps you go proactive and reach out. You can maintain contact constantly and stay uppermost in targets’ consciousness. Set the IVR to send out offers and include call back number or facility to speak to an agent by pressing a certain number key.
Finance companies operate across various geographic locations. If you have just one IP PBX then setting up language preferences would be a challenge for different regions with different language preferences. This is one area where the multi-tenant IP PBX software shines. Each tenant has freedom to set up language preferences. You reach out to a huge population that will appreciate the local language facility.
There are other things to appreciate about IP PBX software. It unifies communication, captures data and frees up employees to focus on more productive tasks. Get one and you will notice difference in just a couple of months.