Last Updated on August 13, 2023 by asifa
If you are looking for information on goair pnr status, this article is for you. In this article, we will walk you through the process of checking your GoAir PNR Status.
Table of Contents
-GoAir PNR Status: How To Check Your Flight PNR Status
GoAir PNR Status: How To Check Your Flight PNR Status
A lot of times we book our flight tickets well in advance but we are not sure about the status of our PNR number. PNR stands for Passenger Name Record and it is a unique 10-digit number that is generated at the time of booking a flight ticket. This number is very important as it contains all your booking related information like your name, contact details, itinerary, etc. So, if you want to check your GoAir PNR status, here is a step-by-step guide for you:
1) Visit the official website of GoAir- www.goair.in
2) On the homepage, you will see the ‘Book Now’ tab. Click on it.
3) On the next page, you will have to enter your PNR number in the given space and click on the ‘Check PNR Status’ button.
4) As soon as you click on the button, you will be taken to a new page where you will be able to see the current status of your PNR number.
5) If your PNR number is confirmed, it will be mentioned against your name. In case it is not confirmed, you will be given an option to either cancel your booking or to modify it.
So, this is how you can check your GoAir PNR status. It is a very simple and easy process and it will not take more than a few minutes. So, next time you are not sure about your PNR status, just follow the above-mentioned steps and you will be able to check it in no time.
-What is a PNR number?
What is a PNR number?
A PNR number is a unique 10-digit number that is assigned to each booking made with GoAir. It is used to store all the details related to your booking including your name, contact details, travel itinerary, and ticket information. You can use your PNR number to check the status of your booking, make changes to your itinerary, or cancel your booking.
-What is the GoAir PNR status?
What is the GoAir PNR status?
If you have booked a flight with GoAir, you can check the PNR status of your booking using the airline’s website or mobile app. To check the PNR status, you will need the 10-digit PNR number that is mentioned on your booking confirmation.
The PNR status will give you information about the current status of your booking. It will tell you if your booking is confirmed, or if it is on the waitlist. If your booking is on the waitlist, the PNR status will also tell you the position of your booking on the waitlist.
You can also use the GoAir PNR status to check the flight status. The flight status will tell you if the flight is on schedule, or if there are any delays.
The GoAir PNR status is a useful tool to check the status of your booking, and to get information about your flight.
-How can I check my PNR status on GoAir?
Have you booked a flight on GoAir recently and are curious about your PNR status? Well, you can easily check your PNR status on the official website of GoAir. In this article, we will show you the step-by-step guide on how to check your PNR status on GoAir.
Step 1: Visit the official website of GoAir at www.goair.in.
Step 2: On the homepage, you will see the ‘Check PNR Status’ tab under the ‘Plan & Book’ section. Click on that.
Step 3: A new page will open where you will be required to enter your PNR number.
Step 4: Once you have entered the PNR number, click on the ‘Check PNR Status’ button.
Step 5: Your PNR status will be displayed on the screen.
That’s it! This is how you can check your PNR status on GoAir.
-What do the different PNR statuses mean?
What do the different PNR statuses mean
You may have seen your PNR status change a few times when you check it online. It can be confusing to understand what all the different statuses mean. Here’s a quick guide to help you understand what each PNR status means:
PNR Status Meaning
This means your booking is on the waiting list. The number next to it indicates your position on the waiting list.
This means your booking is confirmed and you will be able to travel on the flight.
This means your booking is on the waiting list, but you have been allotted a seat. However, another passenger may be allotted the seat if they get confirmed before you do.
This means your booking has been cancelled or modified.
This means the flight is full and no more bookings can be accepted.
This means no booking has been made for the PNR.
-I have a GoAir flight PNR. How can I check my PNR status?
GoAir PNR Status: How To Check Your Flight PNR Status
If you have a GoAir flight PNR, you can check your PNR status by following the steps below:
1) Visit the GoAir website (www.goair.in) and click on the ‘Book Now’ tab.
2) Enter your PNR number in the ‘Enter PNR Number’ field and click on the ‘Check PNR Status’ button.
3) You will be redirected to the ‘Check PNR Status’ page where you can view your PNR status.
4) If you need further assistance, you can contact GoAir’s customer service team.
-How can I check my PNR status if I have lost my PNR number?
It happens quite often that we misplace or lose our travel documents like boarding pass or PNR number. If you have booked your flight ticket with GoAir and have lost your PNR number, there is no need to worry. In this post, we will tell you how you can check your PNR status without PNR number.
GoAir is one of the leading airlines in India. It is a low-cost carrier and is a member of the Wadia Group. The airline operates over 300 daily flights to over 30 destinations across India and the Middle East.
If you have booked your flight ticket with GoAir and have lost your PNR number, you can follow the steps given below to check your PNR status without PNR number:
1. Visit the official website of GoAir- www.goair.in
2. Click on the ‘Flight Status’ tab given on the homepage
3. Enter the required details like departure and arrival city, date of travel, etc.
4. Click on the ‘Search’ button
5. A list of all the flights operating on the given route will be displayed on the screen
6. Select the flight you are booked on
7. Enter your name and contact details
8. Click on the ‘Submit’ button
9. Your PNR status will be displayed on the screen
You can also check your goair pnr status by calling the customer care number of GoAir. The customer care number is – 18602100999.
We hope this post was helpful and you were able to check your PNR status without PNR number.