Table of Contents
The Denver data center colocation enables you to rent a secure space with a number of facilities to keep your business hardware related to data storage and other equipment. The Denver colocation hosting provider can render you different types of spaces to store your company’s systems, such as shared space, rack colocation, cage, etc. However, you must find yourself the best Denver colocation provider to have all the benefits and privileges that a Denver data center should provide. Let us jump into the subsequent sections to get insights into how you can opt for the best Denver data center for your business.
4 Things to Consider While Choosing a Denver Server Colocation
To pick the right Denver data center colocation for your business, you must consider the following four essential factors.
1. Denver Data Center Scalability and Innovation
As your business grows, your IT infrastructure also requires to expand with time. You must make sure that your Denver data center provides your business the flexibility to expand. The Denver colocation hosting provider must let you accomplish your current business requirements as well as quickly scale up the resources and facilities as and when needed according to your business development. Your provider must be able to let you scale within the same location as well as other locations. The scalability will enable you to operate your business flexibly and keep innovating in your work.
You can ask the following questions to the Denver colocation hosting provider you are looking to pick for your business:
- What do you require to deploy at the moment and how things can be changed over time? (Capacity, power, cooling)
- At which capacity the Denver data center is operating, and if there can be any room for expansion?
- Does your Denver server colocation have the financial stability and access to capital to proceed to expand in the geographies that can help your business develop?
- How swiftly the Denver server colocation can let you scale up to fulfill your business needs?
2. Denver Data Center Support, Services, and Monitoring
When you pick any Denver server colocation, you require assistance while executing the process of installation, upgrading, or migration of your equipment and IT services. Also, after you deploy all your IT infrastructure, it requires maintenance, management, and 24/7 monitoring. Moreover, you will not be on-site all the time to manage every possible alert and emergency. Thus, it becomes essential that your Denver colocation hosting provider must render you support from trained and skilled technicians as well as 24/7 monitoring services.
You can investigate from your Denver server colocation provider about various things regarding assistance, such as:
- What sort of support services are available for the initial installation process and further maintenance? Are those services available 24/7/365?
- Do the site engineers possess the expertise, certification, or qualifications in dealing with server issues and management? Are they experienced or trained?
- What kind of support tools and monitor equipment are utilized on-site?
- How can you keep a check on your business equipment and what kind of reports you can demand from the Denver data center?
- Are you permitted or is it possible to watch one single view across your multi-site deployment?
3. Denver Data Center SLAs, Uptime, Compliance and Certifications
One of the essential things you need to consider while choosing the Denver colocation hosting is the service levels your provider guarantees to render and the past service record of the Denver data center. Your Denver data center must offer Service level agreements (SLAs) of 99.99% and also its track records must show that it renders the highest uptime possible. You must check the audits and certifications as they provide an independent assessment of a Denver data center’s reliability, security, and regulatory compliance.
4. Denver Data Center Security
You must make sure that your Denver colocation hosting provider ensures the complete security of your business data and equipment. It should implement advanced security features and measures involving multi-layered security zones, biometric access, surveillance systems, etc.
You can ask the following questions from your Denver server colocation provider:
- How is the Denver data center getting protection all the time?
- How can your Denver collocations hosting provider ensure your safe deliveries and equipment access amidst the COVID-19 pandemic?
In addition, you can also consider the other significant factors such as connectivity, power, cooling, and location of the Denver data center for making your final decision.
The Denver colocation hosting not only lets your business grow within a short period but also enables you to save a considerable amount of money. While keeping your business equipment and hardware on-site, you will have to spend on constructing the space, IT facility, security measures, etc. However, with the Denver data center, you will save your money as your colocation provider will render your business with – redundant power, lower energy costs, software configuration, reduced bandwidth expenses, and hardware ownership. Furthermore, your business will acquire better connectivity, bursting capability, and improved network security.