Last Updated on September 11, 2021 by azamnie
Women can never have enough shoes. The craze for sporting different footwear’s is huge in women. We list below eight types of shoes that every woman must have in their wardrobes.
- Ballet Flats – This type of footwear can go along with any outfit, be it traditional or modern. An attractive pair of black ballet flat can look good on a short skirt, hot pants, slim fit jean, or any other dress. The versatility of this type makes it an absolute essential for every women’s wardrobe.
- Black Pumps – A black pair of humps with long heels is a must-have, even if you are not a regular heel-wearer. These can either be made up of leather or suede material. Black pumps provide a classic look and can look stylish on any occasion.
- Strappy Heels – A gorgeous pair of strappy heels paired with a sexy outfit can make heads turn over and over again. Strappy heels make a great fashion statement. The stiletto is going to make you look delicately feminine and elegant. A classic black strappy-heeled pair is essential for every woman.
- Flip flops – Flip-flops are probably the most convenient footwear as it is so easy to wear and it gives the feet enough breathability. These are available in various colors, designs, and patterns. If you are going for a stroll or a quick grocery shopping nearby or take your dog for a walk in the park, nothing is more comfort be than a flip-flop.
- Converse – A great comfort shoes, the converse is a feet’s best friend. From running around places, visiting a park, or for a casual evening walk, you can always slip into the most famous sneakers-the converse. Full white or black converse shoes can go well with any colored outfit. You will never regret investing in a black or white converse got from the best fashion store.
- Ankle Boots – Ankle boots enable you to showcase to the world your biker/rocker side. If you want to go on a bike expedition, nothing can look classier than a black pair of ankle boots, tamed with a plain white tee, slim fit black jeans, and a black leather jacket. In this, you can start your bike journey. Do not forget to play your favorite hip-hop music in your earphones.
- Strappy Flats- A pair of strappy flats, just like strappy heels is necessary for every woman’s wardrobe. It exhibits your feminine beauty and makes you look elegant and graceful. Strappy flats look best when teamed with a short dress or a dainty mini skirt.
- Kolhapuris – The best ethnic footwear, the kolhapuris go well with any Indian outfit. Whether it is a sari, salwar kameez, or long and short Kurtis, a pair of silver or golden kolhapuris always come in handy. For the perfect Indo-western look, a pair of kolhapuri sandals can be worn on a short kurta worn on top of jeans.
Now that you know what type of women boots every woman must possess; you must not delay in getting them from the best fashion stores in India