Last Updated on November 28, 2022 by Tabraiz
At present, there is a lot of air pollution, whether it is caused by dust, germs, and bacteria and viruses causing health hazards Masks and dust medical masks supplier it is a steaming tool that protects us from these pollution. Many masks are available in the market and many types, but did you know that each type of airborne dust and germs has different characteristics, so we should have knowledge. In choosing the right type of mask Advice on choosing a mask for effective protection creates real safety. China playing an important role in medical mask supplier all over the world. It helps people to save their lives. Read below more about medical mask how it protects us from harmful things;
- Things to know before choosing a mask
- The purpose of using the mask – Using the mask there are generally two types:
- Those that are not sick used to prevent inhalation of pollutants or germs into the body.
- Masks should be selected taking into account the external environment. Focus on masks that are highly effective and suitable for dust particles and germs and the risks in that place
Table of Contents
Patients used to prevent the spread of germs from breathing, coughing or sneezing outside.
Emphasize the mask that prevents the penetration of germs through coughing and sneezing well. Once used, it should not be reused. And the price should not be very expensive.
Types of dust and germs to be prevented
- General dust or coarse dust — General dust a large dust that we can see with the naked eye Particles with a diameter of 2.5-10 microns can be filtered with a Surgical Mask (3 layers) or if larger than 5 microns can use a cloth mask or general dust mask.
- Fine dust, or PM2.5 — is fine dust. The particle size is less than 2.5 microns in diameter, small enough to be inhaled into the lungs and penetrate through the lung walls into the bloodstream Cannot be filtered with a cloth mask or general dust mask A mask with a high resolution filter is required.
- Droplet — Germs are released through snot, saliva that you breathe or sneeze. Typically, droplets are larger than 5 microns and don’t last long in the air. Spread not far, including upper respiratory tract infections caused by viruses such as influenza and avian influenza, which are actually very small viruses themselves but because the virus itself cannot float in the air by itself need to stick with the carrier to spread to others which when the virus is combined with the droplets The particle size is more than 5 microns, which can be prevented by the filter of a normal mask but must be closed completely to prevent the leakage of aerosol into the hole of the mask. We are introducing mask Supplier Company which is health approved and providing various things related to medical. By getting mask in COVID situation is easy to purchase things online. If you want to buy than click on the highlighted link and visit our profile.
- Airborne dust germs Air-borne transmission — Germs spread by droplets smaller than 5 microns causing the infected droplets to spread far into the air. Diseases that are transmitted in this way are: Tuberculosis of the respiratory tract, measles, chickenpox, various bacteria cannot be filtered with a cloth mask or general dust mask a mask with a high resolution filter is required only and for safety should choose a mask with a protection efficiency of 90% or more, such as an N95 / FFP2 mask.
The risk of airborne dust and germs
That environment How much is the risk of spreading dust and germs? For example, if the area nears the origin or in a narrow area the concentration of dust and germs in the air will also be high when choosing a mask, choose a mask with a low leak rate or a high Average Protection Factor (APF).
In general, masks with a high APF rating can be quite difficult to breathe in cases where the user has breathing problems might not be able to use these masks. It is necessary to switch to a mask with a fan system aid in breathing.
Read more: Viruses and their effects on human life