Last Updated on November 12, 2023 by asifa
Globally, the COVID-19 disease outbreak and lockdowns have triggered economic misery and anxiety. Many companies have to close down and now limp back to normal. The freelancers are the ones who have made the most use of the lockdowns. The pandemic Is a chance for most freelancers to work from home. Freelancers have thrived in the midst of the pandemic, working from the comfort of their own homes. To make ends meet, several other working people who have lost their careers or websites like Gawdo.com have turned to freelancing.
The freelancing industry is on the verge of a big transformation. The trend favors jobs from the home helping freelancers to prosper in multiple waves of Coronaviruses worldwide. Employed workers who were freelancing were 36 percent after the pandemic, compared to 28 percent the year before. The rise in freelancing is undeniable. By 2030, it is predicted that 80 percent of all professionals will be freelancing. It’s appropriate to look closely at the self-employed revolution sweeping over the business world.
Table of Contents
What is freelancing?
Freelance means self-employment instead of operating in a company. An individual freelancer works by himself using his talents to obtain employment. Such freelance work is normally performed as tasks or assignments. Sometimes contract work may also be included. Often freelancers work in one or two areas and accept jobs in these areas from various clients. The freelancer is free to take on whatever work they choose.
You will take responsibility for your professional life by freelancing. When you want to work, you can work for the customers you want. The amount of money you make will be related to the amount of job you do. Even companies favor freelancing because it allows them to outsource work to experts on an as-needed basis rather than paying a fixed wage. You should work as a freelancer if you are skilled and professional in any field.
The freelancing trend and the resources it offers
Companies and freelancers are benefiting from the freelance revolution. Firms can save costs for employing workers and pay for jobs only when necessary. Companies who hire freelancers have the advantage of selecting the best specialists in the field. This working model grants freelancer’s flexibility and enables them to successfully maintain a work-life balance. It offers many benefits and offers them the opportunity to work with the best firms
By looking at these statistics one can understand the magnitude of the freelancing revolution:
- In the USA 58 million freelancers are working and by 2027 it shall make bulk of population.
- Google employs just 46% of its workforce on a permanent basis. The others are independent contractors or freelancers.
- With a 78 percent increase in earnings, the United States is the fastest-growing region for freelancers. The United Kingdom comes in second with a 59 percent rise in earnings.
- Seventy percent of small companies employ freelancers and plan to hire them again
- In 2019, freelancers in the United States earned a trillion dollars.
- A freelancer in the United States can receive from freelancing an average of $797 a week.
The top 10 freelancing jobs came from the below fields
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Voice over
- Art direction
- Computer vision
- Content strategy
- Augmented development
- Microsoft Power B1
Freelancing options exist in a variety of career fields. This includes:
- Logo designing
- Website development
- Blog posting
- Guest posting
- Social media promotion
- Article writing
- Tax preparation
- Public Relations
- Legal advice
- Product design
The following are some of the upcoming freelancing trends that will have an impact on this industry:
- The future is remote work which drives freelancing.
- In addition to individuals employed as freelancers, freelance teams are a development to keep an eye on. Certain careers necessitate the collaboration of a group of freelancers.
- Platforms are rapidly expanding and provide a network to freelancers and companies.
- Freelancing will no longer be regarded as part-time employment, but will be conferred the recognition it merits.
What is Gawdo.com’s freelance model?
For freelancers, Gawdo.com is a marketplace. Freelancers can enroll and offer their services on this portal. They can promote their specialization skills. Any company or individual seeking freelance services should visit Gawdo.com. The descriptions of their digital media services can be seen in the profiles of freelancers.
Companies must pick from all of the freelancers listed under the freelance model. They will then use their expertise to complete the task. They can review the job once it is completed before accepting and paying for it. Orders placed on Gawdo.com are provided with a 7-day money-back guarantee. If the client is dissatisfied with the service, he may request a refund. This promise ensures that companies will trust Gawdo.com to get the best services
Each job assignment is treated as a contract, and the Gawdo.com team works closely with both the client and also the freelancer to achieve high-quality results. Gawdo.com provides a variety of options, including:
- Guest blogs to support optimization of the search engine.
- Multimedia marketing, including development of video and animation and distribution of video advertising.
- Marketing on different platforms of the social media.
- Blogging and podcasts for content creation.
- Design work with graphics.
- A range of enterprise services such as lead production, website analysis, product photography, webinars hosting etc.
Follow Gawdo.com for next step
The outlook for the future is promising. You can contact any of the leading portals like Gawdo.com if you are a freelancer and wish to become a part of this fast-growing industry. The portal offers jobs in different fields. You should visit Gawdo.com and find the right freelancer to work on the job if you own a company and want to outsource your work.