Last Updated on February 10, 2024 by asifa
We all know that the best websites cater to the requirement of both search engines and the user. Therefore the aesthetics of the website design and the functionality of the website should be considered. Ideally, you design a successful website with a strategy in mind- that focuses on the multiple aspects of web design. The five key focuses for website design evaluation include aesthetics, content and readability, usability, search engine optimization (SEO), and heading tags. We have created a compressive guide to website design suggestions to attract more customers and hire the right web design agency in Toronto.
Table of Contents
5 Website Design Suggestions To Attract More Customers
This is the element that most people consider when determining the evaluation criteria for web designs. Yes, aesthetics are an essential aspect. But it’s important to note there’s much more to explore on this aspect than it meets the eye. Your hired web design company should focus on the following-
- The website’s visual appeal makes it appear more credible to a user. Choose a colour palette that represents your brand the best.
- You shouldn’t use more than four colours to dominate your website.
- All the colours should complement each other.
- It’s vital to use high-contrast colours to assist those with visual impairment or colour blindness.
- Show your brand’s personality with a creative website design, Every colour, word, and image you choose impacts the personality. Once you finalize the personality, it’s important to maintain consistency throughout the entire website.
- Ensure to use fonts on your website are easily readable.
- Eliminate visual noise. Your website should have a healthy balance of design elements and white space. The design elements should over-crowd your website. The visitors should be able to navigate easily throughout the website.
Content And Readability
The value of the information and the readability of the content determines your bounce rate. Ask yourself the following-
- Does your content provide relevant value to your audience?
- Does the contrast between your text colour and background makes it easier for your audience to read
- Does your content have a big boring block of texts, or is it broken into fragments to make the reading enjoyable?
- Does your text contain difficult-to-read vocabulary or a conversational flow?
Often the behind-the-scenes aspects of the website are forgotten when evaluating a web design. Your hired web development company Toronto should focus on the following usability aspects-
- A big thing to emphasize with usability is the ability to optimize your website for mobile traffic and all types of browsers.
- Additionally, with that usability, the website loading speed needs to be considered as well. Without proper loading speed, your target audience might lose interest and move to another similar website.
- Placing a search bar feature helps your website visitors to find relevant information faster. These users are likely to return back to your website for a seamless experience.
- Broken links are a big “NO.” All the links on your website should work correctly. Broken links can frustrate customers, and they might visit your competitor’s website for their requirements.
Search Engine Optimization
You cannot compromise on this component of the website design. A credible web design company Toronto will always incorporate SEO while designing your website. Some essential elements of SEO include-
- Adding ALT tags for images
- Images getting optimized for irrespective of the device users
- Keywords placement in the contents
- Efficient coding
- Build credible backlinks
SEO is indispensable for improving the visibility of your website. No matter how creative your website is, if your SEO is not on point, the users will not find your website on the SERPs, and thus all your creative efforts will go in vain.
What’s the use of a stunning website if no one can discover it?
Start Early To Stay Ahead in The Race
In today’s competitive world, starting early puts you in an advantageous position than your customers. Hire a professional web development company Toronto to build your website today.