The category of interactive toys includes models that can respond to the baby’s actions – move and make a variety of sounds. Such toys are intended not only for entertainment – they help to remember new information, teach dancing, singing, form everyday skills and much more.
As an example: Pikler triangles improve motor skills in toddlers. So, we have collected the best interactive toys for children of all ages in this review – meet the favorites.
Dancing Robot Bibo Puppy
This cute toy representing a funny puppy has become a real hit. With a simple push on the paw, the four-legged friend starts to move, prompting the baby to move and dance. The tail wagging from side to side with flickering lights adds emotion to the contact – this is how the puppy expresses the joy of meeting a little friend. Flexible ears react funny to the child’s actions, allowing to establish cause-and-effect relationships.
Pros of the toy:
- learning colors, counting and relationships in a playful way;
- development of general motor skills, auditory and visual perception;
- 25 built-in training melodies and phrases;
- large buttons that are easy to press.
- will not captivate a child under 1 year old;
- when the puppy’s head shakes, the mechanism emits a loud buzzing sound.
Important! Did you know about such a popular service as toy rentals? You can update the game arsenal of your child even every week without buying expensive new items.
Interactive educational cube
A multifunctional toy aimed at the simultaneous development of multiple senses. Each side of the cube attracts attention with bright details, numbers, letters and drawings. It will be interesting for the kid to touch the glowing drum, open the plastic doors, watch the rolling beads and listen to the rustling sounds.
- spectacular lighting with musical accompaniment;
- teaching numbers and forms;
- light weight.
- voice acting of numbers in English;
- large dimensions.
Vtech Learning Globe
Top 10 interactive toys for children include a high quality educational globe – it will captivate kids who are 3-4 years old. The striking design will allow you to travel around our planet and get acquainted with the most famous landmarks. Globus includes 5 pre-installed programs for virtual tours to different parts of the world – all accompanied by funny themed music.
Pros of the model:
- teaches the basics of geography;
- the ability to control the aircraft from the joystick;
- economical battery consumption.
- no sound volume setting;
- low map detail.
Smart Stages Learning Laptop
The “smart” gaming device is suitable for children aged 6 months to 3 years. Depending on the age of the child, you can run one of three built-in programs. The simplest level offers listening to educational songs, the intermediate level – learning words, numbers and figures in a game format, the third – imitation of working on a computer with keystrokes.
Advantages of the toy:
- adaptation for different ages of the baby;
- suitable for the first acquaintance with the alphabet, numbers, figures;
- cleverly designed compact design with a handle – can be taken on the road.
- few built-in songs and melodies;
- high purchase price.
Advice! When choosing toys, give preference to models with a rounded body, without sharp corners and small details – take care of your baby’s safety!
Musical Train with Alphabet Vtech
The Musical Train is a whole interactive center that will teach your baby to recognize letters, numbers and colors through educational songs and stories. The set includes a locomotive, a mini carriage, letter blocks and a waterproof alphabet book. By placing the cubes in special slots, the baby learns to distinguish letters by ear, while developing fine motor skills. A special compartment of the locomotive is designed to store removable parts – you can teach your son or daughter to keep order from an early age.
The advantages of the toy:
- forms cognitive interest;
- replenishes vocabulary;
- includes over 100 songs, phrases and sound effects;
- waterproof construction;
- impact-resistant material – withstands weight up to 13 kg.
- the device requires 3 batteries, which are not included in the package.
Toy “Octopus” Vtech
The colorful octopus will introduce his little friend to the marine life and help to have fun while swimming. The body has a hole for foaming liquid, and the built-in air system automatically generates soap bubbles, giving your little one endless pleasure. Together with the octopus, learn geometric shapes, musical instruments and the simplest shades – have fun in the water and “on land”. A special mode of questions will help to consolidate the acquired knowledge.
- waterproof case;
- suction cups for wall mounting;
- automatic blowing of soap bubbles;
- learning in a game format.
- difficult access to batteries;
- great weight.
Important! When choosing an interactive toy, be guided not only by the age of children recommended by the manufacturer. Consider also the interests of your little one – which of the sensory spheres causes him the most vivid emotions.
Musical toy “Piano DJ Mixer”
The rating of interactive toys for children is continued by a multifunctional musical instrument that imitates playing the piano. The design includes an electronic panel with a keyboard, a built-in microphone, a drum button and a spherical button that creates sound and light effects. With a simple press of the keys, you can select any melody and mix tracks like a real DJ. And following the given scheme and pressing the sequentially lit keys, the kid will be able to play popular melodies easily and easily.
Advantages of the device:
- three playable models for a variety of musical experiences;
- high strength plastic;
- various playback settings and type of melodies.
- batteries run out quickly;
- difficulties in mastering the functionality by children under 2 years old.