Dueling nexus is a fun and addictive game that everyone should play once; here are some enjoyable playing experience tips.
When you start towards your dueling nexus journey, you are thrilled and excited. Especially if you already have friends who are into this game and are waiting for you to join it as well. But, are you worried that you might not fall perfectly on the expectations of your friends? Are you afraid that you might not be able to play as perfectly as they can play? Then don’t worry because we are bringing you some tips about dueling nexus, which can help you start the game in style.
Ten tips for Yugioh dueling nexus:
- Arrange your equipment: before you start the game, you will need some basic equipment like a cardholder, box, gaming mat, and card protectors. You will need a cardholder to safe keep all your rare cards, you will need a box to keep all your commons, and you will need a gaming mat on the card protector for the dueling nexus decks of cards. You won’t be needing any dice, so don’t spend money on buying it as you can use any app for dice.
- Keep everything organized: organizing is unnecessary when it comes to yu gi oh dueling nexus, but it can definitely make your life easier. You can have separate boxes for all your spell, monster, and traps cards to make your organization easy. Keeping the decks organized will also make editing dueling nexus decks of cards very easy.
- Don’t spend way too much money: it is true that the game of dueling nexus is an exclusive ‘pay2win,’ game, but that doesn’t mean that you spend all your money on the first day that you start playing. If this game is your hobby, it will require you to spend money but smartly just like other hobbies. Wait for sales, promotions, and offers but don’t buy the booster packs as they are not worth it. Buy individual cards which you need. You can also trade with other players before you spend all your life savings on it.
- Practice makes perfect: we know that it might sound bizarre, but if you are afraid that you won’t be good enough at the game, practice playing with yourself or a close friend who will teach you the game instead of judging you. Have a one-on-one match with yourself and test your best two decks with each other. Doing this will make you an expert in the game in no time. So, instead of losing with other players, play and practice with yourself or a good friend.
- Keep a consistent approach: if you really want to ace your game, then the best thing to do is to keep your method consistent and reliable. You should have a purpose when you start playing, and for that, you should keep your approach simple. Never add different combos to win because this strategy can backfire on you. Always stay positive and use simple dueling nexus decks to establish your plan.
- Don’t use all the cards at once/don’t waste cards: it is really appealing to use all your Yugioh dueling nexus cards at once, but you should contain yourself. Try to use as little cards as possible and win it without hoarding cards. If you use all your hand to deal with the damage, your opponent can take advantage of your situation and use your hand for your disadvantage. So, ensure that you pick and play with the cards after.
- Using your spell cards: one of the most consistent and biggest mistakes that the new players make is that they put their spell cards face down in nexus dueling. The spell should never be placed face down until it is absolutely necessary because they are susceptible while you are on the field, and if they are not activated timely, they can get your zones locked while taking the spell. On the other hand, the quick play spell card can be easily played as they are activated in your opponent’s turn.
- Your yu gi oh dueling nexus deck size: to make sure that your deck is consistent; keep it near 40 as much as you can. The fewer cards you have, the more you will have the freedom to draw more cards, which you need to win. The minimum card limit that you can keep in your deck is 40 cards, and the maximum is 60 cards. Keep the count of cards near minimum to increase your winning chances.
- Save your nexus dueling cards: as the name suggests, the trap cards can trap your opponent, and they can also free you when you get stuck somewhere. They are your ‘get out of jail cards’ like in Monopoly, so use them wisely and don’t waste them. Save them for serious situations because many new players lose the game as they used their traps card as soon as they got trapped instead of using them when they really needed them. So, when the need arises, they didn’t have any trap cards to play.
- Having fun: all the tips and instructions aside; yu gi oh dueling nexus is a game, and games are played for enjoyment. Whatever you do, make sure that you enjoy the time that you are spending on playing the game because not everything is not about winning or losing. Enjoy making your deck, battling with it, and then winning the game, and don’t get demotivated if you fail. You can either play in a competitive mode where you can ignore fun for a while, but if you are randomly playing, then make sure both you and your opponent are having fun because, after all, it is just a game!
If you follow these tips, you will surely have fun playing the game. You don’t have to be afraid if you are new in this game because you will soon learn all the game’s tactics and strategies. But the most important thing is to enjoy the game and keep motivated. So, good luck with your Yugioh dueling nexus game!
Read More: Best Travel Games For This Vacation