Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Faiza Murtaza
Mythic Dungeons is the harshest difficulty mode in all of WoW: Shadowlands. We’ll give some tips on how to prepare for your party when your party can’t handle mythic dung.
Table of Contents
Preparation is Everything
15 Mythic boost is a run into one of the extremely hard Dungeons in Shadowlands. It is the only way to win the rare 226 ilvl gear. And also earn infinite bragging rights.
So, no wonder the Mythic+ challenge attracts so many players. Plus, there are side bonuses by the end of each dungeon: you can get Potency, Endurance, Finesse conduit, extra Anima, and so on.
So, here’s what your team will need to pull it off:
- Level. Each character’s level should be at least 60. The gear level is set at 190.
- Arsenal. Prepare in advance all sorts of pots: Health, Lightfoot, etc. Get drums, flasks, repair details, water, and so on.
- Class. Explore your class to know which skills/spells will be effective against a certain type of dungeon boss. Learn which talents are best coupled with every affix.
- Reconnaissance. Learn everything you can about the dungeons and its mobs, like how affixes affect a dungeon’s route.
- Team. Your team will need coordination, certain classes depending on a dungeon’s specifics, and so on.
Keep in mind: to beat the challenge completely, you will need to complete all 8 dungeons from Mythic+ level 1 to level 15. And this will take some time, as each dungeon requires at least an hour.
Making Things Easier.
But finding the right crew can be a hassle. Especially if you’re a beginner. You won’t be either accepted by any party for a long time or risk joining a rookie party who knows nothing about the dungeon mechanics.
So, one of the best solutions is requesting professional help. A pro-level team, composed of top-tier players, will escort you through every dungeon, making sure no boss is left unslain. And no valuable artifact stays unsnatched.
We offer you:
- Warranty. Our skillful players will help you succeed in every dungeon: from Theater of Pain to Necrotic Wake. It’s you who sets the goals and objectives, and we help you achieve them.
- Loot. It is guaranteed that you’ll get 210 lvl gear by the end of each dungeon. And if you complete 10 dungeons in a course of one week, you have a chance to earn an extremely rare artifact in the Great Vault.
- Easiness. You don’t need to be a highly experienced adventurer. Our team will do the hard part if necessary and also provide keystones if you have none.
- Time efficiency. Usually, it takes just about 35 minutes to complete each dungeon. Compare it to the regular 1-hour raid you’d have with a random team and feel the difference.
There are just a few obligations on your side:
- Play yourself. Using your WoW’s account is against our policy. We need you to be on the raid and lead the team to victory!
- Level. Your hero/heroine should be at least level 60. Your gear must be at level 190.
- Fun. Have as much fun as possible annihilating Necrolords, corpse harvesters, huntmasters, liches, and other mobs.
Call us for help — we are ready whenever you are!