Last Updated on August 14, 2023 by asifa
There are so many excursions to choose from in Punta Cana, so many destinations to visit, so many different experiences to have, so many tours to go on. You have so much to do in Punta Cana, but you need to make sure that you check out the Ocean Adventures tours.
Ocean Adventures began in 2000 with the vision of offering tourism services at the highest quality, safety, and innovation. Punta Cana is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. It’s a tropical paradise that is surrounded by crystal waters and beautiful beaches. It’s also famous for its world-class tourism and for great excursions and tours. Ocean Adventures was created to offer visitors and tourists unique and exciting tours and excursions. It was created and is still run by a group of people who grew up in Punta Cana and who love to Tours in Punta Cana and its natural surroundings.
Ocean Adventures has always offered great tours, but now they are offering an even better experience to tourists visiting Punta Cana. With the addition of the new speed boat, Ocean Adventures will now be able to offer its guests an unforgettable adventure.
Table of Contents
Activities at Punta Cana:
Sailing Splash is a unique activity that combines the thrills of a speed boat ride with the wonders of underwater life. The tour takes place on the Bavaro-Punta Cana coast, the most beautiful stretch of beach in the Dominican Republic. After a short boat ride, you can jump into the water with a snorkel mask on and explore the wonders of this natural landscape. You will be amazed at how colourful and diverse marine life is, especially around coral reefs.
For those looking for a combo of adrenaline and enjoyment in an environment where you can forget about everything else and enjoy the natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea. The company Punta Cana Divers offers a unique experience: a trip to the ocean floor with snorkel and fins, or with a scuba diving course and equipment rental. All this for only $115 dollars per person; an unforgettable experience for those who want to explore the depths of the Caribbean Sea.
There are many good reasons for choosing this reef-and-boat excursion. An adventurous, adrenaline-pumping excursion to a beautiful reef, a fast boat ride, and the peaceful thrill of snorkelling make this tour a must for anyone who loves adventure and diving.
Punta Cana one-day sailing
• The tour starts at 11:30 to enjoy the sun and blue tones of the sea.
• The tour is perfect for all ages, young or old, beginner or advanced.
• The tour includes lunch on a lovely platform in the middle of the ocean.
• A unique experience: Enjoy the sun and blue tones of the sea – We will take you on a catamaran sailboat, or on a speedboat, and we will make sure that you will be able to take some amazing pictures.
• It’s a great way to see and explore the island: You will be able to see some of the best views of the island, and you will get to know the place as it is.
• No experience required: If you have never sailed before, it is not a problem, as our crew is very experienced and will help you to sail the boat.
• Sailing along the shores of Bavaro-Punta Cana.
• An exciting speedboat ride on the Caribbean- you can expect some drenching waves, so hold on tight!
• Endless water and sun.
• Time to relax on the boat with complimentary drinks.
• Safe return to your Punta Cana hotel.
• The tour is great for all ages, but you must be 8 or older.
Speedboat and Snorkeling Tours are good ideas for those visitors who want to see as many islands as possible. On this tour, you can visit up to 5 locations and spend the day on and under the ocean surface admiring the colourful marine life.
Age must be 8 and above
For driving the speed boat age must be above 18
Prices are according to age
For children, it is 49 USD Dollar
For Adults, it is 115 USD Dollar
The Caribbean is a magnet for travellers and it is famous for its incredible beaches and warm weather. It was the perfect place for our “Caribbean Experience” team to design a spectacular, interactive and full of life boarding pass, which was handed out to all of the participants of the event.