The day you buy a cat, the very first responsibility implies to you is getting the best disposable cat litter, and a cat litter box. Something that should be comfortable for cat paws and gives them a home-like feeling. If you’re a first-time cat owner, your concern would be, “Which type of cat litter would be best for my pet?” And, if you’re already having cat for a long time, then probably you’d like to know, “am I using the right cat litter or not?”
In both cases, just remember one thing; provide your cat the best spot to release her inner waist. She must feel safe and easy while doing her business. Choosing the best cat litter can be a bit daunting task.
If your cat has a different nature, you’ll also have to be selective while choosing kitty litter. Below, we are going to enlist some best types of general, and disposable cat litter types.
Also, we’ll provide suggestions which type of litter will suit your cat, and what you should base yourself on when choosing. So, let’s get started!
Types & Suggestions for Best Cat Litters
The Cat litter absorbs all cat waste and helps keep the home clean. Some disposable cat litter are made of clay, while others are recycled paper.
The litters made with recycled paper are usually less expensive, but they may not be as absorbent as the clay-based litters. There are a few things to ponder while buying disposable cat litter;
- Always consider the size of your cat and the amount of waste it produces.
- Think about how often you will need to change the litter. If you have a large cat or multiple cats, you will likely need to change the litter more often than a small cat.
- Consider your budget and how much you are willing to spend on disposable cat litter, and litter box.
Types of Disposable Cat Litter
Before jumping to a list of cat litter types, let me clarify that cats are inquisitive and have some standards for their litter. They can be choosy when it comes to their litter in terms of their hygiene.
If not satisfied with the litter, your cat will decide itself a right place to relieve herself. Thus, choosing a suitable cat litter and perfectly setting it inside disposable cat boxes is the most mandatory task. However, the general cat litter types include;
- Lightweight clumping litters
- Non-clumping litters
- Conventional clumping litters
- Silica litters
- Biodegradable cat litters
- Clay-based litter
On the other hand, the types of disposable cat litter include;
Cat’s Best Oko Plus –
This litter is made of natural plant fibers and is entirely biodegradable. It’s also super absorbent, so it’s perfect for kitties who tend to make a mess.
World’s Best Cat Litter –
This litter is made from corn, making it environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It’s also super absorbent, so it’s perfect for kitties who tend to make a mess.
Purina Tidy Cats disposable litter –
This litter is made of clay, which makes it absorbent and effective at controlling odor. Plus, it’s very affordable, so it’s a great option if you’re on a budget.
Scoop Free disposable litter –
This litter is made of silica gel crystals, making it super absorbent and effective at controlling odor. Plus, it’s very easy to use and comes with a disposable tray, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning up after your kitty.
Which type of litter suits different cats?
- If you are looking for absorbent and economical litter, consider a clay-based litter.
- If you are looking for a disposable cat litter that is more environmentally friendly, consider a recycled paper-based litter.
- Some litters require you to add water before use, while others are ready to use right out of the box. Carefully follow all instructions to ensure that your kitty has a safe and comfortable experience.
The suitable cat litter & perfectly designed disposable cat litter boxes; both can be taken as assets to keep your cat clean and manage their hygiene.