Last Updated on February 27, 2024 by Nadeem Ahmed
You have only 50 milliseconds to engage the visitors to your WordPress website. Failing in doing so will lead you to lose many potential users.
Understand it now to avoid the consequences!!
With the advent of technology, experiencing every single task has become seamless. Just in a few clicks, you can have what you are looking for.
So, do you know that 57% of users do not prefer to stay on the WordPress website that cannot optimize on mobile?
That means if your website is not mobile-ready then you are losing the utmost amount of traffic. We all prefer to use mobile to conveniently handle all our searches.
And if we find that the website is loading at less speed than we leave that website and jump to another website. Besides, the slow loading website tends to be the reason for losing 2.6 billion in sales every year.
Clearly, that means your WordPress website has to be mobile-optimized to make it load faster. It is surely going to make your website noticed in the eyes of the best search engines, and Google is one of them.
So, if you want it to make your website rank higher organically then it is necessary that your WordPress website has responsive design and mobile optimization as key elements. For some years, the WordPress plugin development companies have introduced the best plugins to include the mobile-first function and appeal to the WordPress website.
Table of Contents
5 Best WordPress Plugins for Mobile Optimization
1. WPtouch WordPress Plugin
WPTouch tops in the list of mobile-optimized WordPress plugins. It is known for adding a simplistic, responsive, and elegant appearance to your WordPress website. Incorporating almost 5 million downloading rates, WPtouch has become the favorite plugin among all.
This plugin includes the Bauhaus theme that can be customized fully according to user requirements. The users can amend the mobile-optimized theme as per their website needs. Now, you can integrate the social media sharing buttons, fonts, logo, etc. merely in some minutes. The best part is that you can move to its premium version and experience the additional features to improve the website visibility.
- Suggested by Google Mobile test.
- WordPress Customizer and WPTouch admin panel for easy customization.
- User-friendly interface with easy navigation
- Improved mobile-friendly interface.
- Quick and 24X7 customer support.
2. Jetpack WordPress Plugin
Next, in our bucket list is the all-in-one Jetpack plugin. It has the magic stick that enables the users to draw their designs according to their preferences. From security, marketing to design, it covers everything. Jetpack has those features that enable your WordPress website to get notable traffic.
This plugin has a plethora of fully-configurable features in the administration panel, like, Grammar suggestions for articles, Site user profile customization, Newsletter subscription options, CSS editor, Social sharing buttons, Traffic monitoring statistics, and a photo gallery.
- Automatically post the messages on social media handles, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- CDN imaging for downloading images from the server.
- A contextualized sidebar to alter the visibility of the feature.
- The contact form creator to integrate forms to your WordPress website quickly.
3. WP Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
WP AMP is there to support the new Google technology, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). This plugin can be used in all types of WordPress websites, even those who use WooCommerce as the only online setting tool. Just from the WordPress website dashboard, your WordPress website can convert to mobile-optimized only in some minutes.
Your readers can also leverage the AMP Infinite Scroll feature. Additionally, this plugin has Disqus, Elementor, AdSense, Divi, Google Analytics, etc. Because WP AMP is GDPR compliant, hence, there is no chance of data breaching.
- Incorporate every archive and content type on the mobile website.
- Insert videos, images, frames, and audios.
- Fully customize the conventional design or build a totally new one.
- Track visitors from Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Yandex.Metrika, and Google Analytics.
- Compliance with SEO Ultimate, All in One SEO Pack, The SEO Framework, and Yoast SEO.
- Use AMP with WooCommerce to market on mobile.
- Make more sales by including DoubleClickAdSense and DoubleClick advertising to AMP pages
Touchy is a typical mobile navigation solution for WordPress websites. It is known as the all-inclusive WordPress mobile plugin to provide the best mobile experience to the users. This plugin has all the basic and advanced features that you might require to add to your website.
From the comprehensive navigation option, the marked and simple coding, Touchy is very user-friendly and easy to work with. The theme it includes can be customized easily and incorporates different variation ranges. It has the Live Customizer integration for a real-time preview and optimizes the WordPress website in some minutes only.
- Color customize options for every element.
- Mobile-focused usability with outstanding performance.
- Combined with Email, search, and Call option.
- Widget locations if needed.
- Extended navigation option.
5. Grid Accordion
It includes the features of the grid and shows the accordion style. From the fast caching, the Grid Accordion providers use the extensive experience for the users. This plugin is developed with JQuery and WordPress, the user can make the interactive and modern accordion grids for WordPress. The excellent animation and clickable slide effects offer a lot of functionalities and make everything pop-up on the website.
- Touch-swipe and tap on mouse drag and mobile screens on desktops.
- Keyboard and mouse navigation from the mouse wheel and keyboard keys.
- SEO-Friendly to make every content visible to search engines.
All the studies carried on mobile trends imply that it will rise exponentially in the future. Even Google prefers to rank higher websites that are mobile-optimized. So, it is very important that your website has to be responsive, otherwise, you will lose a lot of organic traffic.
The best thing while working on WordPress is that it has several plugins that are here to make your website optimized for mobiles without any technical know-how. Regardless of whether you are a Web programmer or whether you are for hire WordPress developers can make use of these plugins. Considering that, we have mentioned the seven best and potential WordPress plugins that you can pick and add in your WordPress website. Reduce the bounce rate and increase your website traffic today!!
We hope the above-mentioned information is fruitful for you. If you have some doubts then share it with us in the comment section below. Or, if there is another WordPress plugin that has to be included, then mention that as well. We are here to help!!
Thanks for reading!!