What are the types of car mats?
- Floor mats for cars
- Rubber car floor mats
- Floor mats for luggage/trunk
Carpet type car mats are mostly used by car manufacturers. When you buy a car from any manufacturer, buy it with a carpet-like car floor mat or a rubber car floor mat. Carpet type floor mats have very basic functions and there are big differences between other 3D, 4.5D car floor mats produced with development technology.
What is a 3D car floor mat?
3D car floor mats get their name from their three-dimensional structure. The three-dimensional structure is possible thanks to areas that are higher than the edges.
They are generally made of TPE material, ie thermo rubber material. There are many manufacturers and suppliers on the market. Bamboli 3D car floor mats are produced in high quality and shipped all over the world.
What is the difference between Bamboli 3D car floor mats?
Bamboli 3D car floor mats;
- It’s odorless. It will not emit any odor in your vehicle due to solar heat or weather conditions.
- Don’t slip. Thanks to the special base structure, it ensures safe driving in the vehicle and does not slide.
- Natural high density TPE material.
- Water resistant. Liquid never leaks.
- Anti allergic. It is anti-allergic because it is made of natural material.
- Resistant to high temperatures. It can be exposed to temperatures from +80 to -50 degrees. The structure does not deteriorate due to the material used.
What is a custom fit? Why do we use this term?
All mats are specially produced according to the model and model year of your vehicle. All details are achieved by measuring with laser beams. It is produced with a minimal margin of error. This makes it a perfect match for your vehicle.
Bamboli car floor mats fit perfectly
Cross bars and roof rack are produced especially for the vehicle. There is no universal carrier, the connection points of each vehicle are different. If they are to be connected through the door, they are produced according to the slope and distance there, and if they are to be connected from the ceiling connection point, they are designed according to the roof of that vehicle. Load bars are the most important part as roof rack, cross bars, ski bike racks, car roof rack, van roof rack, truck roof rack and the like are all connected to the vehicle through them. It must be robust and reliable so that it can hold the equipment on it at high speeds. Otherwise, there could be serious consequences for the vehicle and the lives inside. That is why we only import brands whose quality and reliability have been approved.
Read More: A Comfortable Yoga Practice With Yoga Mats