The TS Meeseva 2.0 has been put in motion from the year 2016 by ITE & C department Telangana government under the Telangana Meeseva 2.0 portal. This portal was introduced by the government to provide support to the people of Telangana by resolving and settling paperwork via online. The reason why this portal became so effective is that it helps in overcoming the problem faced by people of Telangana by settling paperwork at home and provides citizens the benefit of any type of service related to document in online mode.
Before we head to the login procedure let discuss about various benefits the TS government is providing to people.
Meeseva 2.0 comes with various benefits which helps a lot, listed below are some benefits of Meeseva-
- Availability of various form online
- Option to fill any form by sitting at home
- More transparency in government work related to service offered
- Employment opportunities for needy ones
- Better facilities and service options
These are the benefits citizens can enjoy if they are done with the registration process and also Meeseva 2.0 gives an option to apply for various services which come under the Meeseva portal like aadhaar service, healthcare service, endowment service, etc.
MEESEVA 2.0 LOGIN PROCEDURE
Meeseva 2.0 login procedure is intelligible which doesn’t require much effort; you only need to follow the procedure as mentioned in this write-up. So go through the Meeseva 2.0 login procedure given below.
- Turn on your net connection and head to your preferred browser.
- Post that, enter the portal in the search box, or either tap on the portal given in the next step.
- Meeseva 2.0 login portal – http://www.ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/
- Head to the login option which is on the left corner.
- Hit the “user login” option, you will be headed to your username and password option.
- Three option will be displayed on your screen-
- Tap on desired option as mentioned above.
- Fill up your username and password
- Hit the login button to enter your Meeseva profile.
This is how Meeseva 2.0 login process will be completed but make sure you are done with the registration process else you won’t be able to enter your Meeseva profile and take advantage of services provided by the TS government.
HOW TO CHANGE OR RESET MEESEVA 2.0 LOGIN PASSWORD?
The process to change or reset Meeseva 2.0 login password is not that complicated, just follow the step which is mentioned below to get detailed knowledge about changing and resetting the password.
- Visit Meeseva portal -http://www.ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/
- Post visiting tap on user login option displayed on the left corner of your screen.
- Tap on forgot password which is just below the login button.
- Set your password and enter the password twice after entering various details.
- Mail or OTP will be sent to you for verification.
- Fill the OTP received through the mail or on your registered mobile number.
- Post, your password will be changed.
- Then exit the page and visit again on the Meeseva portal and fill in your login detail for confirming that your password is changed or not.
In case of query or any issue feel free to contact our team either through a number or by mailing them.
- CONTACT NUMBER (TOLL FREE) – 040-48560012
- MAIL ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall speaking, the Meeseva portal works to provide various benefits to people staying in Telangana state, and also they can avail of any type of service through a portal from home.
So far the best aid provides by the government to the people staying in telangana.