Last Updated on February 25, 2024 by asifa
Tum Jiyo hazaron saal,
May success and joy be yours every day.
Yahi hai meri wish dil se.
Happy Raksha Bandhan…Anonymous
The perfect opportunity is knocking for every sibling in the form of the Rakhi celebration to express their love, care & gratitude for each other. It is a yearly festival that provides a chance of a lifetime to every sister & brother in the world to cement their differences & write a new chapter of never-ending togetherness for the times to come. For ages, the Raksha Bandhan festival has been honoring the bond between siblings, featuring a traditional ceremony where the sisters tie the sacred thread of love around their brothers’ wrists. In return, they promise them to be a constant pillar of strength & support in their good & challenging times.
Those siblings, for whom it becomes easier to cover the distance of miles and meet their loved ones at the actual time of celebration, ensure to make the festive occasion as joyous as it can be. But those who have their loved ones, especially brothers staying abroad becomes a little challenging how & what to do for making their Rakhi celebration a memorable event.
If you are also among those who have a brother outside India and want to send rakhi to Germany, this blog is for you. What if your brother is miles away? Still, you can make his Raksha Bandhan exciting yet full of treasured memories. Instead of buying a Resham Dhaga thread or Mauli Rakhi, you will be pretty innovative to send him a designer rakhi. A stylish & trendy rakhis with deep meaning attached to it will be a perfect substitute for regular rakhis.
See below to find out all the elegant rakhi designs available for you to make the best choice for your brother. If a single rakhi thread is not sufficient, you can combine it with a suitable gift. However, a pack of roli & rice is a must with the chosen rakhi or rakhi combo gift to give him a traditional feel of the festival at home away from home.
- A Feng Shui Evil Eye Rakhi: A Feng Shui Evil Eye Rakhi in blue is a perfect gift for a younger or elder brother. He is very precious to you, and by no means, you want to lose him. Therefore, you won’t mind going the extra mile to buy a beautifully crafted Tortoise Feng Shui Rakhi to protect him against the negative forces that may harm him. It is also an ideal choice for your only brother as it boosts luck, prosperity & happiness in the life of the wearer.
- Rudraksha Bracelet Rakhi: Bracelets are usually eye-catching. What if you add a dose of protection to them and select a reasonably-priced Rudraksha Rakhi adorned with blissful beads to let him feel continually blessed under the Lord Shiva’s eye. It is a colorful rakhi design & the holy beads are propitious to improve focus & overall good.
- Sandalwood Rakhi: The divine fragrance of sandalwood seems to cast a magic spell on everyone. So, this rakhi, please send your heartfelt wishes in the form of a sandalwood rakhi. It is wide-ranging rakhi available in different shapes & designs, such as beaded rakhi, Rudraksha Rakh, fancy rakhi in golden, brown & purple colors, etc. So, buy any suitable sandalwood rakhi and spread the fragrance of happiness, love & positivity in his life.
- Lumba Rakhi: If your family also has a tradition of tying rakhi around your sister in law’s wrists, show her immense love & respect by sending a designer peacock feather loomba rakhi, beaded rakhi, bangle-shaped loomba rakhi, gorgeous wooden peepal leaf lumba rakhi, jhumka rakhi, & also stone-studded & golden bracelet rakhis for the couple, & many more. Why wait? Create a delightful moment between you & your bhaiya bhabhi by sending them stunning Lumba Rakhis now.
- Zardosi Rakhi: The Raksha Bandhan is a special event, then why chase traditional rakhi designs? It will be great to think out-of-the-box and choose an appealing Zardosi Rakhi for online rakhi delivery in UK, Germany, France, Sweden, or worldwide. It will leave a lasting impression on his peers. The use of colorful silk threads on a cloth patch primarily gives shinning appeal to the apparel. From Resham & Zardosi Rakhi, Meena & Kundan work couple rakhi, beaded & pearl rakhi, etc., all available to make this festive occasion memorable & beautiful.
- Silver Rakhi: It is an auspicious rakhi that goes perfectly to extend your wishes to your brother. The top-notch variety of silver rakhi includes AD stone rakhi, “Om” rakhi, silver bracelet rakhi, shining peacock feather rakhi, charming bhaiya bhabhi rakhi, etc. Besides, it is cost-effective & vibrant to glitz up your brother’s wrist.
Closing Views: The festival is approaching, so be quick to send rakhi to Europe, considering the rakhi mentioned above designs. They are a hot favorite among the customers who want to send rakhi abroad. It will be great to place an order for the most preferred rakhi design from a reliable online platform like Rakhi In. It is a one-stop destination to buy & send rakhi & rakhi combo gifts at affordable rates with express delivery worldwide. Hurry now!