If you want an unbeatable internet experience, then it’s recommended that you set up Netgear Orbi WiFi 6 router (RBK852) in your home. Orbi WiFi 6 routers are the latest devices in the WiFi industry and the Orbi RBK852 router is at the top of the list. Its outstanding coverage capacity helps you in browsing the internet, playing games online, and downloading multiple applications at the same time from any damn corner of your house.
To take advantage of these amazing advantages, let’s get on with the setup process now, shall we?
Step-by-Step Instructions to Perform Netgear Orbi RBK852 Setup
Here are the steps you need to go through in order to set up a Netgear Orbi RBK852 router:
- Unbox the WiFi Device
First and foremost, make sure that you unbox the Orbi RBK852 router with the utmost care. No part should get damaged.
- Connect the Orbi Router to the Modem
The next step in line is to create a connection between your Netgear Orbi router and the existing modem. You are free to use both a wired or wireless source to connect both your devices.
Caution: If you use a wire to connect your devices, then make sure the wire isn’t worn out.
- Sync the Netgear Orbi RBK852 Router and Satellite
- Once you are done connecting the router and modem, plug your Orbi router into a wall socket.
- Press the Power button and wait until the LED light becomes green.
- Then, place the Orbi satellite within the range of the router.
- Now, wait for both the devices to get synced before proceeding any further.
- Connect to the Network
- Switch on your computer and go to the Network Manager.
- Next, connect to a high-speed WiFi network.
- Install a web browser on your system and access orbilogin com.
- Log Into Your Orbi RBK852 Router
- After you access the orbilogin.com web page, the Netgear Orbi login page will appear.
- Fill in the default username and password in their respective fields.
- Click on the Log In option and wait for the Basic Home Screen to appear.
- Once it does, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Netgear Orbi WiFi 6 router (RBK852).
And you are done! Make sure that you follow these instructions, only then you will be able to perform Netgear Orbi router setup with ease. On the off chance if even after being careful, you get stuck while setting up your Orbi device, then follow the troubleshooting tips outlined below:
Troubleshooting Netgear Orbi RBK852 Setup Issues
- Make sure that the power LED light of your Orbi router turns green. If it doesn’t then restart your WiFi device.
- Ensure that your Netgear Orbi satellite isn’t surrounded by metal objects, transmitting appliances, and reflexive surfaces.
- In case you’re facing trouble while logging into your Orbi device through a computer, then you are free to make use of your mobile device.
We hope that the aforementioned tips were of some help to you in resolving the issues that you’re facing with Netgear Orbi RBK852 router setup.