Last Updated on April 4, 2022 by admin
Are you noticing that you are slowing losing hair? And is this scary situation forcing you to consider hair therapy like PRP treatment in Islamabad? But you don’t know anything about it? If this is the case, you shouldn’t worry because we are here with some facts about PRP hair transplant that will help you understand it better and make a better choice regarding your hair therapy.
Facts about PRP Hair Treatment:
Sometimes there is a lot of information on the internet, which can be misleading. But, we will provide you with facts which are entirely accurate and also very interesting:
- PRP uses the patient’s own blood: everyone’s blood contains plasma, which is enhanced and enriched with the platelets. So, every session of PRP hair treatment in Lahore is performed by skilled professionals with the patient’s blood. Some blood is drawn from the arm of the patient, is put in the centrifuge for separating the blood from its platelets, and then that plasma is injected in the bald areas of the scalp. The injected plasma has almost six times more platelets in it as compared to human blood.
- PRP therapy is 100% safe: because PRP hair treatment doesn’t use any harmful and foreign chemicals; it is a very safe yet effective therapy. PRP is not used only to get our hair back; it is also used to make the skin look younger and heal some wounds because plasma can speed up the body’s healing process. And since this therapy uses only the blood of the patient so there is no chance of transmission of any disease or illness.
- This treatment has no side effects: PRP hair treatment in Islamabad is one of those rare treatments which doesn’t have any side effects. As discussed above, it uses the patient’s blood, so there is no hence of allergic reaction and, therefore, no side effects. The only side effects a person experience is the little pain that happens during the injecting session. It is such a natural treatment that it also doesn’t require any extra care or off from work afterward.
- PRP is not a new treatment: PRP is popular nowadays, and that is why there is a perception that this is a new-found therapy. But, seeming like a new therapy doesn’t mean that it is a new therapy. This therapy was the first time used in 1970’s and was successful in open-heart surgery in 1987. Since then, it has been gaining popularity. What is impressive about this therapy is that even though its success rate is so high, the PRP hair treatment cost in Pakistan is not at all high, it is affordable.
- PRP therapy is perfect for everyone: there are no limitations and restrictions if someone desires to get this treatment. You can conveniently get the treatment on any day and any time you like. The whole process takes 45 minutes so, you can even get the PRP hair treatment during your office’s lunch break. Both men and women can get this treatment and can enjoy excellent results afterward. PRP is ideal for several reasons:
- If you want to give a healthy boost to your scalp.
- If you want quick results.
- If you don’t want to suffer from pain or visible scars, which appear after hair surgeries.
- If you don’t want to spend loads of money on the treatments but want good results too.
- If you want to strengthen the roots of your hair.
- PRP hair treatment requires follow-ups: this is not one of those treatments which can yield full results after one session. If you really want results, then you will have to get 4-5 treatments of PRP. The number of follow-up treatments will be suggested to you by your doctor. Mostly it happens that you have to schedule follow-up treatments for the first three months, and then the treatment starts to show its effects, and you can stop with the follow-ups.
- PRP is treatment will not be covered by insurance: the reason for PRP not being covered by insurance is that it is a cosmetic procedure and not considered a life-saving treatment. The cost of the treatment doesn’t come under any clause of the insurance policy. That being said, you will have to bear all the therapy charges yourself, but these treatments will not be heavy on your pocket as the PRP hair treatment cost in Karachi is inexpensive. Money shouldn’t be your first concern; your health should be. So, if you want the best results, don’t go for a cheap treatment –instead, choose the one that promises results.
Read More: Herbal cosmetics: A better way to beautification
If you are suffering from hair fall or baldness, then PRP hair treatment can be the answer to all your hair issues. Instead of watching your hair fall and along with it your confidence, do something about it, which will bring your hair and your lost confidence back to you. PRP hair treatment is one of the most popular hair treatments today because it yields excellent and promising results.