In a digitally booming world, with the increasing push towards innovation and a culturally growing economy, creativity has become the capital and design is riding at the forefront. If the world of product designing attracts you, you have all the right reasons to pursue a degree in product design. Full of creativity and innovation, the field of product designing offer your interesting, versatile and rewarding career opportunities.
Here are 5 reasons to consider a career in product design:
- Combination of skills: The field of product designing is not restricted to a particular skill. Product designing requires a combination of skills such as creativity, art, engineering, business, etc. This helps you gain a competitive advantage and apply your unique skills in other fields than product designing. The right college for product designing will enable you to learn versatile skills and make the best use of functionality, budget and aesthetic taste.
- Career opportunities: The field of product designing is booming with rewarding and challenging career opportunities. As a product designer, you can enter any industry of your choice as products are the backbone of all types of industries. Alternatively, you can opt for related fields as design research, desktop publishing, art direction, advertising director, graphic designer and more.All these fields have a great scope for growth. You can also choose to freelance or directly work for companies.
- Good salary and a higher chance of growth: Companies offer a handsome salary package to product designers and also give them a scope to earn bonuses and incentives. Depending on your hard work and creativity, you can easily make a six-figure salary in this field at the start of your career and increase your pay scale significantly within a few years.
- Innovation is rewarding: A successful product launch brings you a step closer to your promotion and better rewards. If you create something new that appeals to the consumer and results in better sales, higher brand recognition, an increase in brand value, etc., you can expect to be rewarded by your employer. In the field of product designing, innovation is of utmost value.
- Fulfilling and stress-free: A career in product designing is not stressful. You are not stressed on sales targets or working on strict delivery timelines. You have the freedom to let your creative juices and other skills work their best to present a delightful product design. Moreover, when you think of the importance of your work, your job satisfaction is a notch higher. You create products that help people and society at large.
If you want to be the person who designs a product that takes the whole world by storm, consider enrolling for a product designing degree at the earliest. However, be careful to choose the right college to make a successful career as product designer in India. The college you choose should allow you to discover your talent while also nurture your skills, enabling you to become a successful product designer. If you are thinking of pursuing product design as a career? Check the versatile and best-in-class product designing courses offered by the Pearl Academy. The right time to invest in your career is NOW!