PDFBear is a leading web-based software that offers an array of useful tools as a convenient solution to PDF issues. There might be hundreds of other PDF software online, but most of them require unnecessary fees and subscriptions, not practical options.
With PDFBear, you can have unlimited access to more than twenty tools. Plus, you won’t have to worry about putting your confidential documents online. Your privacy and security are always their top priority.
PDFBear Repairs Corrupted Files
More often than not, malware and viruses are the primary causes of corrupted PDF files. It’s a commonly occurring issue when handling PDF files. That is why it’s essential to always have a back-up tool to help you restore important files. The PDFBear’s Repair PDF tool might be the best choice.
Besides the fact that it is a free tool, this repairing tool ensures to bring you the best quality result. It offers a repair kit with the support of the latest technology to restore the file without compromising its original format and quality. Though there’s a chance to fail the fixing in a single try, the tool will not make it any worse.
Through the cloud system, you can gain access to PDFBear and its tools anytime and anywhere. Also, with that, you will no longer need any installation. To start repairing, please follow these steps properly:
- Step 1. Upload a damaged PDF file by dragging the file and dropping it directly to their server.
- Step 2. Then, the repairing tool will start analyzing and scanning your file
- Step 3. From there, wait for a moment to complete the restoration process.
- Step 4. Finally, once the tool completes the process, you will then be able to download your brand new PDF file.
PDFBear PDF Compressor Tool
Do you want to know how to reduce your file’s size without compromising the quality results and would not take hours to complete? PDFBear is the right tool for you. Its compressing tool has features that will surely help you avoid future incompatibilities. This tool can compress up to 70% of the entire file. The four-step process will guide you straightforwardly:
- Step 1. Select a large-sized PDF file and upload it on their server by clicking the “Select Files”tab or by simply dragging and dropping the file directly.
- Step 2. Then, you need to choose from the available options on how you want to compress your file.
- Step 3. The tool will then do the rest of the work for you, so please wait for a few seconds.
- Step 4. Lastly, download your nicely compressed document and save it to your device or share it to your Google Drive and Dropbox.
PDFBear Encrypts File Easily
If you want to secure your most confidential files, such as business profiles and research papers, it is highly recommended to secure a passcode to your file. As such, PDFBear and its tool use the 256-Bit SSL encryption protocol to strongly protect your file. To set a passcode to your file, please follow these few steps:
- Step 1. Upload the PDF file you want to encrypt to the PDFBear toolbar by pressing the “Select Files” tab.
- Step 2. Then set a minimum of 9 alphanumeric characters as your passcode.
- Step 3. Once the passcode is set, press the “Encrypt PDF” tab.
- Step 4. From there, the tool will immediately start the encryption process. After a moment, you can download the file and save it to your device.
PDFBear Unlocks Encrypted Files
Securing a file with a passcode is indeed a great way to protect the content and its confidentiality. However, sometimes, it can be a headache for some people. Well, PDFBear has an alternative solution to that problem. With the PDF Unlock Tool, you can remove the passcode in a matter of seconds.
Here’s the short process to decrypt a file:
- Upload a password-protected PDF file by pressing the “Select Files” button.
- Then you have to enter the code of the file.
- Afterward, click the “Unlock PDF” button and wait for a few seconds.
- Lastly, download and save the unlocked PDF file to your computer.
Here’s the final verdict, with the help of those tools mentioned above, repairing, compressing, locking, and unlocking PDF files becomes more accessible and faster. PDFBear is indeed the best option. There is no doubt that this user-friendly software will remain on top as the leading PDF software available on the internet today!