Last Updated on June 16, 2021 by husnain
To begin with, NAATI or National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters is a recognized Australian organization which conducts the CCL exam particularly for all those learners who wish to build a prospective career in Australia as a competent translator and interpreter. International students who wish to obtain a permanent residency in Australia need to score an additional 5 points i.e. from 60 to 65. Unlike the IELTS test where the student needs to obtain an additional 7 points, the CCL test only requires the learner to gain 5 extra points in order to attain a permanent residency in Australia. In short, sitting for the CCL test held by NAATI is the easiest way to ensure your stay in Australia as a permanent resident.
What is the NAATI CCL test all about?
The concerned CCL test which NAATI is offering to all its international students aims at evaluating their ability to interpret the meaning of a conversation from English to other languages and vice versa. After the successful completion of the said course, the applicant will be able to obtain an extra 5 points to ensure a permanent residency in Australia. In order to become eligible for the NAATI based CCL test, the applicant needs to be the holder of any of the following visas.
- Visa subclass 189
- Visa subclass 190 or that of
- Visa subclass 489
The CCL test offered by the NAATI has been designed particularly for all those offshore applicants who wish obtain a permanent residency in Australia under the General Skilled Migration test system. While the individuals who are looking to apply but don’t know about the importance, look here know more about it.
The point-based visas for Australia immigration expect the candidate to hold up an Expression of Interest through Skill Select and get welcomed by the Department of Home Affairs to apply for the visa.
There are 60 Points is the minimum required points to get an invitation. Higher priority to get an invitation if you have more points. So it is good for you if you have more and more Points.
How the CCL test can help?
As already told above that by opting for the CCL exam, a prominent Naati Course, the learner can ensure his/her permanent residency in Australia by scoring an additional 5 points. Given below are some of the finest ways in which the CCL exam of NAATI can smoothen your pathway to obtain a permanent residency in Australia.
- Substantiates your permanent residency in Australia by giving you a government accredited-certification after qualifying in the CCL test successfully.
- The CCL test improves your ability to translate a sentence or conversation from English to other languages and from other languages to English.
- Since cracking the CCL test is not very difficult, rest assured that this is undoubtedly the easiest way to earn that extra 5 points which you need to ensure a permanent residency in Australia.
- The CCL test is also suitable for international applicants who are holding a sound understanding in multiple languages apart from English and want to gain 5 points extra to obtain a permanent residency in Australia successfully.
- The NAATI based CCL test also helps the applicant to gain an additional 5 points to ensure his/her permanent residency in Australia in an effortless manner.
So, if you also wish to apply for a Naati Course Adelaideby sitting for the CCL test, then do it as soon as possible to get the maximum benefits out of it.
A hassle-free way to your Permanent Residency
As a matter of fact NAATI is offering the easiest way to its international applicants to attain a permanent residency in Australia by qualifying for a NAATI based accreditation successfully. There are chiefly four ways of doing it which include:
- By providing proofs of international professional memberships or that of an advanced standing.
- By providing adequate proofs of a substantial interpreting qualification or that of a tertiary translating qualification.
- By qualifying in a NAATI approved course successfully or
- By appearing for a substantial NAATI assessment test.
After the successful completion of an approved internal NAATI exam offered by a reputed NAATI organization or university, the student can sit for the Credentialed Community Language test successfully. This in return will help him/her to earn 5 extra points to ascertain his/her permanent residency in Australia.
Read More: How can technology help education?
How to apply for a CCL test?
You can easily get yourself enrolled for a full-time Professional Year Course to sit for the NAATI based CCL test. All you need to do is:
- Submit an application for a NAATI based CCL test online along with the scanned copy of your passport and a passport sized photo as well.
- Wait for the reception of your NAATI number in your personal email Id.
- Last but not the least, pay the fees of you NAATI based CCL exam i.e. $800.
The entire CCL test is conducted over six individual rounds to make the entire process easy and simple for the learner.
How the test is marked ?
At least two trained examiners mark CCL tests independently. The CCL test comprises two dialogues and each dialogue is marked by the examiner using a deductive marking system. Examiners consider the types of error present in the candidate’s performance and the impact of those errors in determining the deductions they will make. Each dialogue receives a mark out of 45. In order to pass a candidate needs to score at least 29 out of 45 for each dialogue and score at least 63 out of 90 overall. When NAATI issues the result for the CCL test it will be based on the mark achieved:
Some key facts regarding the CCL test offered by NAATI are:
- The applicant needs to score over 50% in his/her CCL exam.
- Applicants who want to add 5 extra points to their point-based GSM visa can only apply for the CCL exam offered by NAATI.
So, appear for the CCL exam from NAATI today and ensure permanent residency in Australia.