Last Updated on January 21, 2023 by Faiza Murtaza
Bored of drinking your regular matcha tea? Remove your boredom with these 5 delicious matcha recipes we have shared with you below. These are easy to make and require minimum effort.
#1 Matcha Raspberry Parfait
- Half cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp organic matcha green tea powder
- 1/3 cup of organic raspberries
- 4 ounce of hemp seed milk – blend it with one date
- Take a jar and add hemp seed milk and chia to it.
- Let that jug set aside in your fridge for seven hours to chill
- Take a glass and add nuts, berries, and seeds to it.
- Then pour the mixture from the jar you have placed in your fridge.
- Your matcha raspberry parfait is ready to serve. To garnish it, you can sprinkle cherries over it.
#2 Matcha Chai Latte
- One tbsp matcha tea caffeine powder
- One cinnamon
- One allspice
- One small ginger – 5gm
- 1 -2 cardamom
- One small clove
- One cup almond milk
- Take a saucepan, pour milk in it, and then warm it over low heat
- Add cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, allspice, and a small clove.
- Stir until flavors are properly expressed.
- Take another cup and strain milk into it.
- Then combine matcha powder in it and mix it properly with milk.
- Add sugar or sweetener in your milk – as per your choice.
- Your matcha chai latte is ready to serve. You can serve it chill or hot, as you want.
#3 Iced Cold Matcha Tea
- 2 tbsp of matcha (tip: only buy matcha tea organic powder. This recipe tastes better with organic powder)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh filtered water
- Lemon, honey, and mint
- Take a martini shaker and add two spoons of matcha powder
- Then fill it with fresh filtered water and ice
- Shake it well to mix everything properly
- Then add a slice of lime and mix it again.
- Take a glass and add ice to it.
- (Optional: Add honey if you want it to taste a little sweet)
- Pour your drink and enjoy.
- You can use mint leaves to garnish it
#4 Matcha Tea Smoothie – Fruity
- 1/4 cup of blueberries,
- 1/4 cup of blackberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1/2 cup ice
- Take a grinder jug
- Add blueberries, raspberries, and yogurt to it
- Start blending everything
- Then add matcha and yogurt to it. Blend again.
- Take a glass, fill it with crushed ice and pour the blend in it.
- Your matcha tea smoothie is ready to drink. You can serve it to your guest and garnish it with mint leaves to improve its presentation.
#5 Hot Matchocolate
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 3oz hot water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 50gm chocolate
- Take a bowl and whisk your matcha tea in it
- Place a saucepan on low heat and pour almond milk in it.
- Warm the milk for about 5 minutes
- Then add chocolate in it and stir until mixed properly with the milk
- When the chocolate is mixed properly, turn off the heat.
- Pour your mix into the matcha bowl. Stir until everything is mixed properly.
- Your hot matchocolate is ready to drink.
Whether it’s hot and tiring summer or cold winters – you can enjoy any weather with these five delicious and easy-to-making recipes. Matcha powder is the common ingredient in all of these recipes. So make sure to purchase the highest quality and organic matcha green tea. The quality of your matcha will directly impact the taste of your recipes – never compromise on quality.
Read more: Healthy Fish Dinner Recipes You Should Consider
Apart from that if you want to know about A Healthy Lifestyle then visit our Health category.