Last Updated on December 29, 2021 by rida
Business owners and investors from across the globe flock to the UAE seeking to benefit out of the minimal tax policies and investor-friendly environment. According to recent reports, the country consists of an expat population of around 7.8 million out of the total 9.2 million residents. Therefore, expats make 85% of its population.
Considering the foreign association and international populace, the UAE government ensures a comfortable environment for economic activities. A thorough documentation work is required for expat entrepreneurs in the UAE willing to apply for an investor visa or a residency.
Therefore, it is best to be informed about the documents required for various processes involved in acquiring an investor visa in the UAE:
- A UAE residency visa stamped on your passport that mentions your personal details along with your work designation, residency number and the visa expiry date.
- Before your visa is stamped, you need to undergo a medical checkup. This is one of the most basic formality to acquire a stay in the country. Firms offering PRO services in UAE can get your visa processed fairly soon.
- Businessmen in the UAE need to follow a set of procedures before acquiring the UAE investor visa as well as the UAE residency. According to the directives given by the UAE government, the businessowners applying for investor visa as well as hiring employees need to process respective documents.
- Company owners and businessmen applying for an investor or an employee visa are responsible for bearing the cost of the paperwork. However, there are business setup companies in Dubai that offer you free PRO services in UAE. They also help you throughout the crucial process if you start a company under their sponsorship.
- A labour contract is a legal requisite between the employer and the employee stating the contract procedures of the employment and that they are abided by the law.
- A labour contract can be a limited contract or an unlimited contract, depending on which the rules of the employment will be described. Labour contract is drafted in both English and Arabic. Since July 2014, the Labour has been made an online document to make it easier, even then it can get complicated at time. PRO services in UAE include the process of drafting and processing a labour contract, consult with a public relationship officer to know more. The Emirates ID contains your date of birth, your passport number, a passport photo, your residency number and a magnetic chip. Employers and employers mandatorily require the Emirates ID as it works as a major identification card as well as for legal requirement.
- Medical insurance is also compulsory. UAE gives a lot of importance to health-related concerns and ensure the wellness of the expats as well as its nationals. Before the visa is approved, a medical test states that the employees are fit. After this, a medical insurance must be bought by the company for the employer himself and all the dependents under his company.
To understand how to get an investor visa in Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE, speak to an expert advisor from Shuraa Business Setup – connect with a live agent or book a free consultation. Shuraa Business Setup can facilitate you with every documentation or PRO services in the UAE. Just call on +971 44081900 or WhatsApp +971 507775554. You can also send an email to [email protected] or log on to https://www.shuraa.com