Last Updated on August 28, 2021 by azamnie
Who does not want to rank on google? I am sure you will not find anyone who is not trying to rank on google. Nothing can be worse than if you see you are not ranking on google or your rank got drop.
But this is so true that for a single keyword thousands of people competing to rank it. So, is there any magic trick to rank your targeted keywords on the first page of google?
The truth is no magic tricks can help you to rank well but, if you go forward with proper SEO strategies and optimization by maintaining Google’s rules and regulation then it can be possible, though it will consume so much time and effort.
Now in the next few paragraphs, I am going to share what tricks and strategies worked for me and I am still doing it.
- Quality content: You may have heard the word called “Content is King” and trust me really it is a king if you want to get organic traffic from Google. But all the contents are not king, only quality content can give you benefits. So, what does quality content means? Quality content refers to those contents which are accurate, comprehensive, there will be answers to all the user’s questions and which can grab the concentrations of the audiences and force them to come again and again to the information seekers.
- Marketing: Marketing is a small word but the field of it larger than you think. None of the business can survive without marketing. Successful people see marketing as a window of lights for a dark room. There are two kinds of marketing that exist in the world such as, traditional marketing and online marketing. So, as we are talking about how to rank on Google, that’s why we will talk about online marketing. Let’s elaborate the digital marketing.
- SEO: SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the key to rank on Google organically. SEO means an optimization process of making your website or blog for search engine friendly, especially for Google. So, Google can understand you are providing values to the audience and then you can get a higher ranking. There are two kinds of SEO, One is On-Page SEO and another one is Off-Page SEO.
- On-Page SEO: On-page SEO is optimizing a single page for search engines. It includes optimizing title, tags, meta description, image alt text, page speed, etc.
- Off-Page SEO: Off-page SEO means the work we do to rank higher on Google outside of the webpage Such as Guest Posting, Directory Submission, Forum Posting, Press Release, Profile creation, etc.
- Social Media Marketing: You will barely find people who are not using social media. Nowadays, social media become a part of our daily life to share our memories and thoughts. People visit social media at least once a day. So, businesspeople using it as a gold mine to grab their targeted customers because every sector’s and categories people use social media. It is very easy to target via social media ads system. On the other side, if your webpage gets shares on social media, Google gets signals from it. So, Google increases your ranking for it.
Wrapping up, these are the simple tricks that help me to get top of Google’s top pages. I hope, if you do it for your site properly, it will work for you as well. But, remember there is no shortcut of ranking higher on Google, you have to keep patience for it. Besides that, be consistent because without consistency you will not get succeed.