What is Houzeo?
Houzeo is an FSBO and flat-fee MLS platform that empowers home sellers in the US. If you want to sell a house in the US, Houzeo can help you do that in a jiffy! The service provider relies on technologies to help you sell your home easily and fast for a fixed fee. Circumventing paying real estate agent commission, you can list your properties on the MLS for a flat fee by buying one of the Houzeo packages.
Multiple Listing Service or MLS is a local database of all the properties for sale in an area. There are over 800 MLS in the US. Even if you don’t have an idea of how to list on MLS, you can fall back on the user-friendly Houzeo software and app that simplifies the process for you. Steps associated with the listing, marketing, and pricing of a home, filing the federal and state disclosures, searching for an attorney, comparing different offers, and closing the sale have been digitized by Houzeo. The start-up has made the home selling transparent, simple, and efficient even for first-time home sellers.
Moreover, Houzeo integrates data from various public sources so that much of the information is auto-filled. Houzeo makes the house listing process seamless for you even when you don’t know how to list on MLS.
What is flat-fee MLS?
MLS is an online database of homes for sale managed by real estate agents and brokers and facilitates home buying and selling. Participating realtors use 800 regional MLS to list homes for sale. Later, buyer’s agents can access the complete pool of properties in one place to search for befitting properties for their clients. Getting your property listed on MLS is the best way to advertise it to local real estate agents.
A flat-fee MLS listing service lists your home on the MLS at a flat rate. As they provide listing services for a fixed rate, you can save on the close to 3% commission a listing agent charges. With a flat-fee MLS listing like Houzeo, you can briefly give information about your property, add some professional photos of your house, and retain the MLS listing for 3 to 12 months. Houzeo reviews and ratings can give you a fair idea of the company’s benefits.
Also, the MLS listings made using Houzeo also get integrated to top real estate websites such as Zillow, Redfin, and Realtor.com. Getting your house over the MLS will improve its visibility and exposure attracting potential buyers.
How do flat-fee MLS listing services work?
Only licensed agents and brokers can list properties on the MLS. While each local MLS has its own rules, access to it is mostly restricted to only the licensed members of the National Association of Realtors NAR which governs most local MLS. In fact, if agents or brokers misrepresent a home or do not report a change in status, they may face restricted access and even fines.
MLS listings may even consist of private information like timings for open houses, which are best kept among realtors who adhere to the ethical standards. Hiring a flat-fee MLS service like Houzeo is the best option to sell a house if you don’t want to hire an agent and save the commission money. You can check the Houzeo reviews posted on multiple websites to make a sound decision.
Read More: How to become a successful online affiliate?
Houzeo reviews – a testament to the best house selling company in the US
Houzeo has been operational for just a few years but in this short time, it has been regarded as America’s best FSBO website and that is for multiple reasons. Learn about why the flat-fee MLS listing service is being the talk of the real estate town by going through the summary of some Houzeo reviews:
- Houzeo lets you save thousands on agent commission with its small flat-fee plans. You can save around USD 10,000 by subscribing to Houzeo services. Again, if your buyer is also not represented by an agent, you can save another ~USD 10,000 by striking off the buyer’s agent commission.
- You can list your house quickly with Houzeo plans and if you want to make changes to your listing, you can do that too in a jiffy with the 100% online Houzeo listing model. With the quick listing and updates, you can spend more time on marketing your house and making the sale.
- Houzeo uses cutting-edge technology to make the website powerful and fast. Its Listing Management System lets you manage your listing completely online. You can view and compare offers, check offer summaries, and counteroffers, and manage your house showings online.
- Houzeo offers you features like Buyer Search using which buyers can directly contact you bypassing a real estate agent. Also, the Houzeo Settlement Agent Platform guides you with the closing.
- The customer support offered by Houzeo is fantastic. Whenever you make a call to Houzeo, you can expect a live person at the other end to solve your query at the earliest. Houzeo reviews and the average ratings across sites like Google and Trustpilot is 4.9 out of 5 stars.
What’s the degree of services provided by Houzeo?
Houzeo provides full home selling services to you with the nature of services being virtual. While Houzeo lists your house on MLS quickly, you can also choose to take up services like help with house inspections, home showings, or filling out federal and state disclosures by buying premium Houzeo packages.
If you want to save on agent commission by using flat-fee services but do not have the time or energy to do the work that comes with FSBO home selling, you can choose Houzeo’s Virtual Full-Service Packages, which include things like listing changes, maximum photo uploads, filling out of federal and state disclosures, inspection and appraisal help, scheduling home showings, contract review, etc.
With the information categorized above and Houzeo reviews, it is clear that listing your property through a flat-fee MLS service is a ludicrous alternative to selling your home. The MLS listing highly increases the exposure of your house, which is not possible by posting your house for sale on free FEBO realtor websites.
Homes listed on MLS sell faster than the ones that are not part of the database. Even a real estate agent helps you do that only—list, market, and sell your property faster and at a good price. In the end, with flat-fee MLS services like Houzeo even when you don’t know how to list on MLS, you end up with more money from your home sale.
Read more: Hire an Eco-friendly Junk Removal Service