Last Updated on February 13, 2024 by Saira Farman
If you imagine the days when prepaid recharge meant running to the nearest stores to buy the coupons that we would need to scratch and top up the balance, or ask the store guy to recharge for a certain amount on our number, you also remember the struggle every time we faced once we were out of balance. Well, with the advent of technology such struggles are not there anymore. You can simply download an app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store and install it on your smartphone. By registering to the app, you can get started with the process of prepaid recharge.
Airtel Lite App is the perfect option for Airtel customers looking for a recharging their mobile on the go. Wondering why Airtel Lite App, especially when you have Airtel Thanks App also? Here is all that you need to know about the Airtel Lite App.
- Takes lesser time: As you choose Airtel Thanks Lite, you can carry out a prepaid recharge in just a few seconds. The quick recharge can be carried out in a few clicks.
- Works on 2G network: Do you have a slower internet connection or a 2G network? Worry not! The Airtel Lite App works even on a 2G network. You will not have to struggle at all with recharging your prepaid number while you are using this app. This ensures that despite the slower speed the transaction does not get timed out by the app.
- The app is user-friendly: The Airtel Thanks Lite is a very simple app and known for being user-friendly. Even if you find apps a little difficult to understand or use, you can use this app without any problem. There are no problems with forgetting the password as you can simply use your mobile number and OTP to log in.
- Consumes lesser space in phone memory: All it takes is 1 MB of space in the memory of your smartphone. Therefore, no matter how many apps you have on your phone, you can easily install this app on your phone and use it without any glitch.
- Prepaid recharge packs recommended: You can take a look at all the recommended prepaid recharge packs and choose the one that suits your needs. You will also get the detailed information regarding each pack so that you can make an informed decision.
- Cashback on recharge: As you recharge your Airtel phone number through this app, you can receive cashback. The cashback further helps in saving some money in the next recharge. The more numbers of recharges you do, the more cashback you can expect.
The great part is that the Airtel Thanks Lite App even works on the older phones which are slower and have older versions of android. However, while you intend to use Airtel Thanks Lite, you must know that you can only download the app if you are an Android user. You can find the app on Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone in just a few simple steps.