Are you a beginner and want to complete your basic editing need for audio? Then, it is better to avoid complex tools to complete audio editing files and get a preferable result to enjoy. Surfing the Internet, you will find multiple devices that offer you several rich features that require skills and knowledge to operate. And so, for the beginners like you, we have collectively gathered the five best audio editor platforms. We will learn more about them in our article.
The Best 5 Audio Editors for Beginners
1. Veeware Audio Editor
Without offering too complicated a process for general users, Veeware audio editor comes with an easy-to-use and helpful software for public users, personal media video creators, short video creators, music lovers, broadcasters, and dubbers. This is the best audio editor for general users to complete basic audio editing and multiple advanced tasks that users can achieve. You will get the most satisfactory experience with the ultimate audio editing environment through this high-quality audio editor with a simple interface accessible to professional and novice users.
- Copy-paste any part of audio, cut, trim, or insert audio from any position
- Merge two or audios or more audios, mix two audios or adjust any section of the.
- Add the fade-in/fade-out effects in audio and replace the tone of the sound.
- Remove background noise and customize or adjust audio volume.
- Get music background by removing vocals from audio.
- Remove silences from audio recording and unmute audio.
- Change audio speed with unchanged sound pitch.
- Multiple popular audio formats including ogg、flac、m4a、mp3、amr、ac3、、swf、wmv, etc.
- Increase audio quality and export HD-quality of audio.
Audacity also falls under the best free audio editor platforms with several flexible and powerful tools. This multitrack audio editor is easy to use for beginners as well. You will find features for all levels to record live audio, combine sound files, and do many other tasks in this free, open-source audio editing software. Due to an extensive suite of built-in tools, it is a preferred choice amongst the users. It supports 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit. You can export recordings in multiple supportive formats.
The main problem that users will face is a safety issue.
- Record live audio using a microphone or mixer tools.
- Digitize audio recordings from other media.
- Export your multiple files at once.
- Import, edit, and combine audio and recording files.
- High-quality resampling and dithering for sample rates and format conversion.
3. Adobe Audition
Adobe Audition is a popular DAW audio editor for professionals to edit video and audio. Audition comes with waveform and multitrack for editing, creating, and restoring audio content. You will find Adobe Audition very effective for editing any video folks if you have subscribed to Adobe’s Creative Cloud. Because of providing sophistication for various sound editors in a simple design. This audio editor is very much suitable for accelerating video production workflows.
However, this platform can be tricky for those with no experience and skills.
- Enhance music, audio, podcast, and other sound effects by designing several projects.
- Edit the audio files in videos and offers integration with Vst’s.
- Come with a solid number of controls and effects.
- Useful batch features along with Matching Loudness.
- Remove the unnecessary elements from the audio with parametric filters.
4. Audio Cutter
Audio Cutter is one of the best free audio editor platforms online that allows you to trim and edit your audio files from the Windows browser. It also has an extension to easily embed with your browser if you need it frequently. Because of its simple and easy steps to edit audios, it is an excellent option for beginners. It is entirely free online, including 300 supportive file formats. It has load of ads, and thus the rate of conversion can be slow.
- Easy audio trimming with simple steps completion.
- Make a phone ringtone and audio track to fade in and fade out smoothly.
- Cut songs online without installing audio editing software on the computer.
- Create iPhone ringtones and export them in m4r format.
- Extract voice from a video to get a soundtrack from a film or a music video.
5. Free Audio Editor
Audio Editor is another best free audio editor and has become a preferred choice for many users because of its pared-back tool feature that makes audio editing reliable. It has a well-made interface but is not user-friendly. It helps edit audio using the frequency-based Spectral Display besides supporting other formats for exporting. You will be able to do trimming and convert sound files in a completely straightforward manner. This online platform has security concerns.
- Record sounds coming from the mic or played by external devices using a sound card.
- Visual editing, including cut, copy, paste, etc., on your recordings and other files.
- Enjoy an extensive range of audio formats to share sound files.
- Stunning audio effects and filters to make music artistically and stylishly.
- There is a built-in audio recorder to record from the mic, internet telephone, and online streaming.
Thus, we have completed the overall discussion regarding the five best audio editor platforms. So, which is your choice? We, from our experience, strongly recommend the Veeware Audio Editor to get the desired result from all the above.