Last Updated on February 21, 2024 by admin
First of all, unique content is the necessary foundation of your animated video. So, before making an animated video, how-to first creates it. Don’t copy someone’s idea; you can take help from others. But your concept must be different from other animated videos. Compose your video script according to your content. You can hire or take help from a professional scriptwriter. But do you know how to make an animated video? Ok, I will now explain it with some steps for making the process easy for you.
Table of Contents
Step-1: Make a storyboard for the animated video
- The storyboard is a vital part of making an animated video process. So before starting a video, you should first create a storyboard.
- It will help manage the sequences and storyline so that you don’t have to be confused in the middle time of the video-making process.
- A storyboard is like a comic script for an animated video. So you can also take a visual idea from the storyboard.
Step-2: Pick an animated video style
There are different types of animated videos. You can use any style for your video. But be sure first, which type can suit your content most.
- Whiteboard animation video:
This style is mainly suited for product explainer videos. If you want to promote any product, you can try this. Also, teachers use this animation video style to explain the challenging topic quickly.
- 2D animated video:
This form is the most used lively video style. 2D animated videos are like that of entire cartoon styles that are familiar to us since our childhood. Correctly connect B2B and B2C customers. It can connect people emotionally.
- Typography animation video:
Do you want to make focus on the words of your video? Then typography is the best style for your audiences. It customizes words and lines with various types—best for the lyric videos.
- Infographic animation video:
Do you have to present a monthly or yearly present to your boss or clients? Check this animation video making style. You can add graphs, charts, and tables. It can make dull data attractive to people.
- Handcraft animation video:
Its animation video is straightforward to explain any concept. So if you want to make an explaining video, you can try this.
Step-3: Make the animated video
- Now its time to create your animated video. You can do it yourself or can hire a team if you have enough budget.
- There is so many animated video making software so you can use them with a little practice.
- Show more patience and creativity in making this because all work will make no value if the video is not high-quality.
Step-4: Select background music
- This step is significant. Background music can create emotions that you are telling to your video.
- Suppose your video is serous. Pick a soft music background. That means, feel what kind of music suits your video.
Step-5: Explain your story
- This step is the finishing step of your animated video. Now its time to explain the video is what about.
- You can hire a vocal artist or give your voice to narrate the video’s storyline and purpose.
- Record the voice with suitable emotion so that viewers can relate them with the video.
I hope now you know how to make an animated video. This style is now trendy among people because it is easy to make and can seek customers’ and viewers’ attention. Creating unique videos was very hard, and only professional video makers do this. But now you don’t have to an expert. Follow those steps, get some idea, and make your animated videos about how you want and how many you want to make.